Ooltewah @ Smyrna

Owlbino

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OOLTEWAH FANS!!!! Please do not look past Smyrna... It has been said over and over again that is the wrong thing to do. Should be a great game. How big is Smyrna's stadium. City of Chattanooga will be there next Friday!

It's a pretty decent size but I don't know what to compare it to. I think it is bigger than Ooltewah's stadium just from looking at those photos on yall's website.

Edited by jmu031

Just glad to play somebody new

Tonight is all about celebrating

ootelwah can wait till later

I know ooltewah is undefeated and will be a huge favorite and this post will be full of predictions on how bad ooltelwah will beat smyrna

smyrna folks this is new territory for us stay humble work hard and relish being constantly doubted ( not necassarily by ooltelwah but other posters)

all the pre season goals are still there and stay hungry.

OOLTEWAH FANS!!!! Please do not look past Smyrna... It has been said over and over again that is the wrong thing to do. Should be a great game. How big is Smyrna's stadium. City of Chattanooga will be there next Friday!

The biggest thing Smyrna High School is lacking is enough seating for visitors. So I would get there early if I were you. Unless you want to sit on Smyrna's side and cheer with us??? lol- just messing with ya! Congrats on your win tonight and good luck next week. :thumb: Seriously though, I wasn't joking about the seating, it stinks for visitors.