Ooltewah @ Smyrna

Owlbino

• Replies 687
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how many fans from other schools in 4-5A will be at the game to support region 4 and Rutherford Co?

I hope everyone does. Its refreshing to have a team outside of Riverdale that can challenge for a gold ball. Ive always liked Smyrna, so Ill be right behind you guys hoping the region can have its 3rd different school in 8 years win a gold ball

I know Ooltewah fans don't want me to make bold predictions but; Ooltewah is going to win this game BIG. Go ahead and mark it down, Ooltewah by 10 or more!

Predict All You Want...Come Into Our House Cocky And You'll Be Sorry...

I Mean Come On I Know That Ooltewah Is Undefeated And Congratulations. I Have No Hard Feelings Towards Them. But Look At Smyrna's Two Losses. Ravenwood Who I Believe Is On The Other Side Of The Playoff Bracket Palying For Their State Hopes And Riverdale Who Just Played One Of The Best Playoff Games In The History Of Tennessee But Fell Short. So You Really Wanna Bring That Cocky Stuff...? Fine With Me But Don't Be Mad If It Comes Back And Makes You Look Like A Fool.

its amazing how cocky one team can get after beating Riverdale. I would be too if I was a Bullpuppy but i wouldnt spend too much time celebrating a big win, because trust me, Smyrna will play the toughest team they have played all season. I like to see Smyrna stop J WOWA becuz that exactly how he is playing and stopping Brian Marshall and Sean Sanders. I hope Smyrna's offensive line can block because Sonny Gray is going to be up close and personal with Joe Jones and DT. I like the OWLS BIG! 35-14. Close in the first half because the Owls will wear the defense down with the run then air it out in the second half. Be prepared SS..S.. M.. Y.. RR..R.. N..A, S-M-Y, R-N-A.

LETS GO OWLS. STEP FOUR OF FIVE!!! SEND THE PUPS TO THE DAWG HOUSE!!!

its amazing how cocky one team can get after beating Riverdale. I would be too if I was a Bullpuppy but i wouldnt spend too much time celebrating a big win, because trust me, Smyrna will play the toughest team they have played all season. I like to see Smyrna stop J WOWA becuz that exactly how he is playing and stopping Brian Marshall and Sean Sanders. I hope Smyrna's offensive line can block because Sonny Gray is going to be up close and personal with Joe Jones and DT. I like the OWLS BIG! 35-14. Close in the first half because the Owls will wear the defense down with the run then air it out in the second half. Be prepared SS..S.. M.. Y.. RR..R.. N..A, S-M-Y, R-N-A.

LETS GO OWLS. STEP FOUR OF FIVE!!! SEND THE PUPS TO THE DAWG HOUSE!!!

this is like the pot caling the kettle black. u call smyrna cocky and then predict a blow out for the owls. whatever u need to do to make yourself feel better.