Mt Pleasant 30, Jo Byrns 28

This is probably one of the best high school football games I have ever witnessed in a long time. Big plays throughout the game really made this contest one of the most dramatic....these guys came to play! Congrats to the Tigers, good luck!

Check out the gameline at TennesseeSportsNet.Com . If you go to the TSN website click on the TSN Blog & Scores Page for story. This was some game......were you there? What did you think?

Edited by TennesseeSportsNet.Com

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

This is probably one of the best high school football games I have ever witnessed in a long time. Big plays throughout the game really made this contest one of the most dramatic....these guys came to play! Congrats to the Tigers, good luck!

Check out the gameline at TennesseeSportsNet.Com . If you go to the TSN website click on the TSN Blog & Scores Page for story. This was some game......were you there? What did you think?

Absolutely awsome game.

From a neutral bystander last night with no dog in the hunt. I thought it was a very exciting game. Daily is a great runner and so is the RB from JB. Very exciting game hats off to MP, and condolences to JB. I have now seen in person half of the 1-A semi-final teams in person. I have noidea what hampton or JC have, and I hope they are very good so tha there are two very good semi games next week. From what I saw the title game may very well of been last week in Lebanon (FC vs Gville) but I hope I am wrong.

Anybody seen BigTuck and his mouth.

Dude shut ur mouth, i have never predicted a game this year, so u can talk that crap some where else. I have never said anything about us winning state, or going to statae, so quit making stuff up. By the way if i'm not mistaken u guys got beat by like 40 points last week, so u have no room to make say anything about our effort.

Dude shut ur mouth, i have never predicted a game this year, so u can talk that crap some where else. I have never said anything about us winning state, or going to statae, so quit making stuff up. By the way if i'm not mistaken u guys got beat by like 40 points last week, so u have no room to make say anything about our effort.

Dont even worry with this goof Tuck. You played with the heart of a champion and that what matters the most. You have talked some smack just like the rest of us, but nothing deserving of being called out like this. Its all talk on the board, but on the field you walked the walk like a man. Congrats on all your accomplishments. They will help you in life. Good Luck in the future. :lol:

Dont even worry with this goof Tuck. You played with the heart of a champion and that what matters the most. You have talked some smack just like the rest of us, but nothing deserving of being called out like this. Its all talk on the board, but on the field you walked the walk like a man. Congrats on all your accomplishments. They will help you in life. Good Luck in the future. :lol:

greenman u r a class dude man, wish u wouldve looked me up last night,thanx for the defence of our players,and to you guys at collinwood congrats on your season, STULTZ & WEST u 2 young men are 2 of the best guards I have ever seen,I always give credit where credit is due