chatt-town's best point guard

t-smith_15

you know Bradley Central isnt just the TO show. I mean they won the other day vs West Greene like 90-19. Thats just insane. the Starters even came out early or they could have set Tennessee High School Records.

They beat North Greene 90 to 19. North Greene has about 400 students. BC should not even have played their starters against them at all.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh you played with him on the Warriors? So you have to be of some quality cause they were a good team. Is johno his real name?

johno is his nickname...yea him and his brothers traveled down to florida for an 18 and up tourney and they came in third...(it was an And 1 sponsored event) and his not 18 yet.....Brady Wood is pretty real too though

Guest dare_2_dream

That is quite possibly the saddest sentence I have ever read to come from another human being. And you guys wonder why he would rather "star" at 21st century than earn PT at Brainerd. T Smith there are a lot more important things in life than your hair, get over yourself.

Now bruh, surely you aint tellin my homeslice to cut his hurr off? Him and his bruddas aint downs wif dat ifs you feels me homey. You best recognize da colors, yas digs? :thumb::D .. I completely agree with you in all seriousness.

oh u talkin bout the hilton brothers johno and andrew yea johno played aau for the chatt_town worriors wit me this summer

Oh I believe yall talking about my little buddy from Hixson. He plays like he's black lol. But his little brother is the one with the shot. But aren't the best in Chatt-town. Hopefully yall just naming people in the top few.

400? I was hearing (and reading in the paper) more like 800-1000. Most people on this forum can't count that high. :blink::lol:

I went to the East Ridge scrimmage against them and me and some other people were chatting with him after the game and he was saying something about like 2000 a day.. thats increadible, thats a dedicated heart for the game.. you cant find many like that

Hey Travis, you are not even close to being the best point guard in Chattanooga, but I will have to give your team the props they deserve. You and #4 and one or two other guys were draining the threes. That was very impressive!

If you guys could learn how to play basketball as a team sport instead of playing street ball and learn some kind of defense you actually would have a regionally competitive team. Unfortunately, you have too many wannabe "STARS." :thumb:;)