croz6110

Thats ok we been known to go for it on 4th and a foot from the 50 while trying to run the clock out leading 47-7, fumble the snap, pick the ball up and run 50 yards for a TD and be accused of running the score up

I don't accused is the word, you just admitted to it. However it wouldn't have been as bad if you would have not had all your starters in on that play with less than three minutes to go.

Here is where the private school would have a right to speak to students. When they are already in a definite feeder school pattern involving the schools. Private schools have no right to recruit students to play on their team (regardless of age) that is not enrolled in their definite feeding pattern. A public school would have this right because Elementary School A attends High School B for their high school years.

So feeder schools to a private can't be another public? What is the REAL definition of a feeder school. I know that all the elementary, middle, junior and high schools in Wilson Co could and are considered feeder schools into FCS since there are students there that have chosen to attend school there. :thumb:

This is where the non-enrolled students are being recruited (regardless of age).

Regardless of whether or not TSSAA does or does not keep an eye out for non-high school teams.

I believe you only feel that it is wrong since your Lil' Calf did not get playing time because of a co-op player. Enroll him at another school and move on. It isn't illegal for any school to do it.

PS. Be careful quoting the "UNDUE" influence rule ... that is the exact one that has gotten the T$$AA into a very, very bad spot with all the legal procedings with BA. They are losing and losing big ... and it won't be pretty. Can you define what "undue" influence means? Cause several judges, appellate court judges and US Supreme Court judges have been unable to decipher it.

I don't accused is the word, you just admitted to it. However it wouldn't have been as bad if you would have not had all your starters in on that play with less than three minutes to go.

Thanks for your interest in FC football....We appreciate it. I am going to say this about that last drive against Temple then ole Possumtowner is DONE talkin bout that game. If we would have put our freshmen in against #11, #44, and TT's line, those boys would have been killed. Again, I say how many times did FC throw the ball in the 2nd half? NONE. We was trying to run the game out. By the way, since you are convinced we was running the score up, did you realize Wade Mitchell (Mr football candidate) didnt hardly play at all in the 2nd half? Our 2nd team line was rotating in. TT didnt have depth beyond that BIG senior group and those boys wanted to play out their last game.

Thanks for your interest in FC football....We appreciate it. I am going to say this about that last drive against Temple then ole Possumtowner is DONE talkin bout that game. If we would have put our freshmen in against #11, #44, and TT's line, those boys would have been killed. Again, I say how many times did FC throw the ball in the 2nd half? NONE. We was trying to run the game out. By the way, since you are convinced we was running the score up, did you realize Wade Mitchell (Mr football candidate) didnt hardly play at all in the 2nd half? Our 2nd team line was rotating in. TT didnt have depth beyond that BIG senior group and those boys wanted to play out their last game.

Maybe the fact that Mitchell was carried off the field in the second affected how much he played.

Killed, no,

Hit hard, probably.

My opinion is that your coach let some of your younger players down by not letting them play when you ahead by that much.

Besides, it is football, you're supposed to hit and be hit.

Maybe the fact that Mitchell was carried off the field in the second affected how much he played.

Killed, no,

Hit hard, probably.

My opinion is that your coach let some of your younger players down by not letting them play when you ahead by that much.

Besides, it is football, you're supposed to hit and be hit.

Why don't you all continue this over at the FC vs Temple thread. Let's keep this about FC and Hampton.

Guest Shocker0

I agree with croz...running up the score is stupid and disrespectful, especially if your up by 40 points. Most teams wouldn't go for it on fourth down then even if it was fourth and a centimeter if they were winning that bad.

Edited by Shocker0

Announcements