JBHS RED DEVIL'S

logger169

I just want to say to the Senior class,,, that you guy's made it a really exciteing 2 yr's ,,, first off to my son as yall guy's call him ROID'S #31 you have made me very proud of you son and what a 2 yr's you had hold your head high son :lol: and # 34 man you made the game so exciteing,,, and i must say you left it all on the field,,,i really loved the way you played the game :thumb: #2 what a set of hand's made many unbeleavible catch's great job DUDE,,,,, #52 tuck what can i say that has not been said,,,you played your heart out all year and thank's for being lined up beside my son,, you two were awsome teammate's,,,, #14 man i was worried about you the first game or so but man did you prove me wrong great year there Slick'''''#51 moody wow big guy you are a hand full out there i bet,,,,sure glad it was not me on the other side against you great 2 yr's big guy,,,,now do something with it :D #60 Ryan dude you had as much heart as any kid on that team and i hope thing's work out for you what ever you want :) these are some of the senior's that i know better than the other's ,,,but i want to say thank to all you guy's for the last 2 years

that you had and gave us the fan's and parent's the thrill of a real champoin team 25-2 what else is there to say,,, :thumb: love all you guy's

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope I'm not trespassing here, but I just wanted to let you guys know that if any of you remember a big guy in mTp hat, shirt, and brown coat that was on the field after the game giving thanks to you all for a great game: that was me.

The heart and inspiration that you guys played with humbled me enough to express that thought to you. That was something I haven't done. But you guys deserved it. It was an awesome game and year for you all and there is nothing no one can say to take away the greatness of your team for the past two years. 25-2....Wow! A lot of teams out there would love to say that. Holds your heads high guys, you left some great memories behind for a lot of people to talk about for a long time. And a greatness in your schools program for the younger kids to aspire too. Hearts in kids like you deserve the best in life, congrats on what you have accomplished and good luck in the rest of your lives in whatever you do.

JO BYRNS & MT. PLEASANT - '05-'06 will be talked about for years to come!

Hey, Guys.

Just like Bigby, I wanted to express my gratitude to you guys for the fierce competition and awesome sportsmanship you displayed the last couple of years. I was proud just to be a spectator at such incredible games. Both of them were nail-biters till the final whistle!

I look forward to our next meeting, hopefully in round 3 next year! Keep your heads high, you were awesome.

Thanks everyone for the compliments, this years group of seniors were great, and i'm glad i could be a part of it.

Just a few thoughts here. Tuck you too are a difference maker, just not a "prima donna". You deserve the compliments. Keep your head straight and we will hear about you later.

As for the rest of the seniors. Wow! everyone of you contributed and made a difference. What a bunch to watch! Best of luck to all of you in the future. I know several of you are going on to college. Enjoy--but not too much! The memories of this year (and last year) will not soon fade. In fact, I have heard some former football players say they dreamed about being suited up for 10 years after graduation. Just remember, treasure the memories, but go ahead and make some more great ones of a different kind.

Juniors. Wow again! Now it is your turn to step up and be the leaders. Own your team and follow the example of the last two groups of seniors. Be examples yourselves.

Good luck to all of you in the coming years!

You guys are the greatest! I can't put into words what this senior class has meant to me----YOUR BIGGEST MOM FAN! I'm so very proud of my son, #34, for playing his best all the time and giving 110%. Your Jr. Pro, Jr. High and High School years have been a blast and I will miss seeing you out on that field. You might have to ask Coach Adkins if I can keep your uniform to keep washing--this last washing thing has kinda been hard on your ole mom! With that said I will miss all of you. Parker you have hands like glue--the catches you made had us all giving high fives in the stands! You have been one that is close to my heart, your such a great young man. Tuck & Hankins you guys just blowed us away, man I love to see a hard hitting game. Of course some of you hear it from me all the time, "play fair, keep your heads on straight but hit hard. Glen, man you have really come around and we have enjoy seeing you, our quite guy, make some GREAT plays! My Big Baby Boy, you know who you are, I'm so very proud of the young man you have become. I can remember Mr. Lynn having to hunt you down for Jr. Pro and look where you made it. Keith, you are like my 4th son. I've enjoyed seeing you play this year and getting to know you better. Whoopie, man you know your my 3rd son and I'm so proud of you! You have climb alot of mountains over the past year along with alot of your friends playing this wonderful game of football with you. Know that your dad is a vey proud man of all you today! He helped get you guys started and believe me when I tell you he was with you guys til the end Friday night. You are all very special young men, so before you leave make sure the juniors know how important it is to be a leader for next year's team because all you have been great at it. For my #17, you play hard next year and we will be right there :D in the stand doing our thing for you the next 3 years! Go RED DEVILS!

You guys are the greatest! I can't put into words what this senior class has meant to me----YOUR BIGGEST MOM FAN! I'm so very proud of my son, #34, for playing his best all the time and giving 110%. Your Jr. Pro, Jr. High and High School years have been a blast and I will miss seeing you out on that field. You might have to ask Coach Adkins if I can keep your uniform to keep washing--this last washing thing has kinda been hard on your ole mom! With that said I will miss all of you. Parker you have hands like glue--the catches you made had us all giving high fives in the stands! You have been one that is close to my heart, your such a great young man. Tuck & Hankins you guys just blowed us away, man I love to see a hard hitting game. Of course some of you hear it from me all the time, "play fair, keep your heads on straight but hit hard. Glen, man you have really come around and we have enjoy seeing you, our quite guy, make some GREAT plays! My Big Baby Boy, you know who you are, I'm so very proud of the young man you have become. I can remember Mr. Lynn having to hunt you down for Jr. Pro and look where you made it. Keith, you are like my 4th son. I've enjoyed seeing you play this year and getting to know you better. Whoopie, man you know your my 3rd son and I'm so proud of you! You have climb alot of mountains over the past year along with alot of your friends playing this wonderful game of football with you. Know that your dad is a vey proud man of all you today! He helped get you guys started and believe me when I tell you he was with you guys til the end Friday night. You are all very special young men, so before you leave make sure the juniors know how important it is to be a leader for next year's team because all you have been great at it. For my #17, you play hard next year and we will be right there :thumb: in the stand doing our thing for you the next 3 years! Go RED DEVILS!

Good post. These are some great young men. You will all be missed.

You guys are the greatest! I can't put into words what this senior class has meant to me----YOUR BIGGEST MOM FAN! I'm so very proud of my son, #34, for playing his best all the time and giving 110%. Your Jr. Pro, Jr. High and High School years have been a blast and I will miss seeing you out on that field. You might have to ask Coach Adkins if I can keep your uniform to keep washing--this last washing thing has kinda been hard on your ole mom! With that said I will miss all of you. Parker you have hands like glue--the catches you made had us all giving high fives in the stands! You have been one that is close to my heart, your such a great young man. Tuck & Hankins you guys just blowed us away, man I love to see a hard hitting game. Of course some of you hear it from me all the time, "play fair, keep your heads on straight but hit hard. Glen, man you have really come around and we have enjoy seeing you, our quite guy, make some GREAT plays! My Big Baby Boy, you know who you are, I'm so very proud of the young man you have become. I can remember Mr. Lynn having to hunt you down for Jr. Pro and look where you made it. Keith, you are like my 4th son. I've enjoyed seeing you play this year and getting to know you better. Whoopie, man you know your my 3rd son and I'm so proud of you! You have climb alot of mountains over the past year along with alot of your friends playing this wonderful game of football with you. Know that your dad is a vey proud man of all you today! He helped get you guys started and believe me when I tell you he was with you guys til the end Friday night. You are all very special young men, so before you leave make sure the juniors know how important it is to be a leader for next year's team because all you have been great at it. For my #17, you play hard next year and we will be right there B) in the stand doing our thing for you the next 3 years! Go RED DEVILS!

I Love you!!!! I'll miss gettin those hugs from u after the games. Keep Colton straight, and tell Clint to keep working hard.

Edited by bigtuck4242