9A whats wrong

Crunchtime

Aunt Kim..you got to love her! Dearie, like me you suffer from partzimers..this is the boys playground.

By the last game, my boys are going to give your boys a real suprise! Count on it. :D Natale is the best pg in the district and White is in the top three for 2 guards, Stallings and Hull are awsome down low. Get ready D9, my Vikings are coming for you!

THE BEST POINT GUARD IN THE DISTRICT IS AT Unionville......?????? My family and I were in the stands last Friday night at Cascade and saw one who could be, because there are some other talented players in this district other than at Unionville. Stefin Reed, #13 scored 18 second half points to help his team beat an improved AA Marion County team. The Gentry kid at Forrest is another quality guard and I think Jimbo Porter at Eagleville is returning......so before you hand the district championship to the Vikings and all the hardware to their entire team, slow down, take a deep breath and let's wait a while before we hail the return of the VIKINGS to district domination! Oh, and for the record when you look at Community's schedule they should have a better win - loss record because of who they play! :thumb:

Hey baller proudpop is a proud pop, give the guy a break ( and yes david is going to be at the top of the list before he graduates). Ok Hampshire is well, shall we say struggling. But Mt J Chr. has some players and Santa Fe has one tough pg. Even weak teams can have good and great players. The mt J PG is legit! They had us down by 20 something before white and natale entered. Pop is not far off on his estimation of those 4 boys...they are something to watch.

Even if the team isn't ready to claim the hardware yet, those 4 ballers are going to show d9 some action.

Enough! O.K., Community beat Mt. Juliet Christian Academy........so........they were at the Wilson Central camp this summer and Cascade was up by 20 on them at the half and Coach Pope was playing freshman the entire second half.......and Hall wasn't there. Look, Edmondson is apparently doing what he has to do to get some W's by playing every weak sister he can find but coming off last year I don't blame him. Look at Forrest, Eagleville, Van Buren and Cascade they are playing up and/or playing really good teams in class A. The only way to improve is to play people better than you.......maybe that is what Community is doing......if so good for them. All I can say is remember a Forrest team a few years ago who started 1 and 7 or 8 and everybody had them left for dead and they ended up winning 15 regular season games and made it to the district championship game, finishing runner-up that year to Cascade. When Community starts beating the above mentioned teams, then all you closet Viking fans can get on here and tell us all you told us so! Until then just tone down the Kool & the Gang blaring in every Unionville house and let's just see what happens!

Aunt Kim..you got to love her! Dearie, like me you suffer from partzimers..this is the boys playground.

By the last game, my boys are going to give your boys a real suprise! Count on it. :thumb: Natale is the best pg in the district and White is in the top three for 2 guards, Stallings and Hull are awsome down low. Get ready D9, my Vikings are coming for you!

Way too early for chest-thumping. I think the team chemistry will have to improve alot from what I'm hearing out of Unionville before things get to where you want them. If the principal has to address the student body about game conduct, that's never a good sign. Everyone is usually more content when things are going well. We'll see how it goes after a couple of losses.

Looks like Crunchtime is trying to get me in trouble :thumb: .....I never comment on boy's basketball. I am certainly old enough to know the difference between the boys and the girls....but not so old I have alzheimer's or is that oldtimers' disease? :o However I will say....Go Get Em' Rockets!!!!! :)

OK, Dearie??? :lol:

Edited by auntkim