Hillwood toppersa gainst Pearl-Cohn lady firebirds

"firebird nation"

When I saw the score my first question was and still is "Did they leave the 1st team in to do it"? Most teams pull their starters out when they have a team down by 30-40 points. It gives the JV team some time on the floor and cuts down on the chance of getting a starter hurt in a game that has been decided.

Were they pressing on defense, and if so, were they still pressing a team down by 60 points?

From the box scores, it looked like PC scored about the same number of points each qtr..

If they did it with the starters in- what's the point?

If they did it with the subs in, then the score is what it is.

Edited by Titans fan

When I saw the score my first question was and still is "Did they leave the 1st team in to do it"? Most teams pull their starters out when they have a team down by 30-40 points. It gives the JV team some time on the floor and cuts down on the chance of getting a starter hurt in a game that has been decided.

Were they pressing on defense, and if so, were they still pressing a team down by 60 points?

From the box scores, it looked like PC scored about the same number of points each qtr..

If they did it with the starters in- what's the point?

If they did it with the subs in, then the score is what it is.

Yes there starters stayed in the game the whole time. The 1st Q. We had them 32 to 1.

• 2 weeks later...