Bradley wrestlers sign

slowstart

I haven't seen it posted on this forum but Intermatwrestle reported Nov.14th that

Travis Creagan signed with Columbia University... just a few blocks from Wall Street...maybe we can get some stock market tips in the near future,also Justin Spain signed with Princeton University.Congratulations to these student athletes for their academic/wrestling success.

Edited by slowstart

I haven't seen it posted on this forum but Intermatwrestle reported Nov.14th that

Travis Creagan signed with Columbia University... just a few blocks from Wall Street...maybe we can get some stock market tips in the near future,also Justin Spain signed with Princeton.Congratulations to these wrestlers and students for their academic and wrestling success.

That is awesome, congratulations to both wrestlers and their families.

Travis Creagan signed with Columbia University... just a few blocks from Wall Street...maybe we can get some stock market tips in the near future,also Justin Spain signed with Princeton University.Congratulations to these student athletes for their academic/wrestling success.

congrats, great schools