FCS vs JCS

Commander63

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Did you really hit a cow with a baseball while your were playing at FCS? I believe I had read that in one of your earlier posts.

Ole Possumtowner hit a cow once but it was cuz that heifer kicked me. I kicked her back.

Now feller you tryin to spread rumors there aint no Santy cause that jest aint true. In fact all these green fellers gonna be gettin em an early present from the ole feller from the north this comin friday afternoon

:thumb: Well Friendshipfans I have finally decided to join this here topic. I have been a reader for quiet sometime but never really wanted to post messages because they will be few and far between. It has been fun reading these post all the way through this 2006 football season especially starting with the Grace Baptist game through this past Friday night after we "Played SMASH MOUTH" football with those East Tennessee FANS....I agree with PossumTowner and Friendshipfan.......Get a grip and move on.....I see Pujo is a sore loser.

But I have been trying to figure out alot of our fans and who they might be???

Developer and PossumTowner have me thrown for a loop........

I thought I had developer's identity but then the toof got me???

Oh well I'll keep reading and post a note now and then....

Go FCS.......It'll be a WAR come Friday at 3:30pm.....Good luck to both teams!

I watched the MP game as well. I think this will be a really good game. Both teams are similar in size and speed. It will come down to excecution, turnovers and who

wants it more. I can tell you that FCS has 10 seniors who want that Gold Ball.

Congratulations and Good Luck to Wade Mitchell today at Mr. Football.

I hope my post yesteday with Hampton did not bother any FCS faithful, the hair stands up on my neck (not my head) when folks make false accusations.

Go Big Green Go FCS.

Halibut your post to PUJO & Co. didn't offend me. I appreciated not being the only FC fan/poster (besides tnsddeveloper) to get a lil redneck everynow and then. It's always amazing to me when I read the false accusations towards FC and other private schools and their "recruiting" :thumb: . As I've said many times I remember the days when TC, G-ville, and others wished they could play FC 2 or three times a year. It is sweet to see how times have changed that.

Good Luck to both teams! Leave it all on the field Friday! :thumb:

:thumb: Well Friendshipfans I have finally decided to join this here topic. I have been a reader for quiet sometime but never really wanted to post messages because they will be few and far between. It has been fun reading these post all the way through this 2006 football season especially starting with the Grace Baptist game through this past Friday night after we "Played SMASH MOUTH" football with those East Tennessee FANS....I agree with PossumTowner and Friendshipfan.......Get a grip and move on.....I see Pujo is a sore loser.

But I have been trying to figure out alot of our fans and who they might be???

Developer and PossumTowner have me thrown for a loop........

I thought I had developer's identity but then the toof got me???

Oh well I'll keep reading and post a note now and then....

Go FCS.......It'll be a WAR come Friday at 3:30pm.....Good luck to both teams!

Good to have ye friend. Dont be a stranger round these parts

Well we been talkin to some folks kinda remembered when that happened.

I am real close to figguring out who he is I got two pages of notes on him all I have to do is go get the 1989 or 1990 annual at school and look him up. He is a kinfolk to them Sellars boys so he must have been a tuff ole cuss. What I do not know is if he came from LHS. Mt. Juliet or Castle Heights (they closed in 1986)

I will know real soon. He said he played baseball, football and basketball and also wrestled against Stratfrod (we did not have wrestling back then)

It is about my lunchtime so I think I am going to go to school and find the last piece to this puzzle.

If he thinks he is old what does that do to me and you FCS fan we must be antiques.

They may be good fellers, but compliments alone don't pay the bills. Coach Lowe is more than prepared to be a head coach. He is loyal to FCS, but don't be surprised if other schools don't come a courtin' him. They may be now. People have noticed how well that defense has played this year. And in the past. Insiders know just how valuable he has been to their success. It didn't just happen accidentally.

Better get the checkbook out and pay him what he is worth.

Fair warning. You heard it here first.

I agree Salty.

Spoken like a person with some experience on the subject SALTY. Always wondered why a great assistant with alot of big prizes like yourself hadn't moved on to be the headcoach somewhere. People have known for years just what an impact you've have made on that program and that you have always been a major reason for your programs success.

I too believe Coach Lowe will be chased but I hope that he remains true to FC. His character and leadership are some of the reasons that my kids are there. I want my kids to be instructed and developed in school by winners in life like Coach Lowe and the rest of that staff.

Look at some other local head football coaches that were former assistants at state powerhouse programs only to be an also ran in their regions as headcoach. Don't see Coach Lowe falling into that trap!