FCS vs JCS

Commander63

He said he played baseball, football and basketball and also wrestled against Stratfrod (we did not have wrestling back then)

Ah yes ... the old public school days. I honestly thought I was going to die twice that day. Once just entering the building ... I swear the intro to Cops was playing. Then secondly when the dude that I was wrestling (he finished 2nd at state on points) darn near ripped my noggin' off. :lol:

Yeah ... it stunk that FCS didn't have a wrestling team when I moved ... but they also had a rubber gynasium floor when I was there too. Nothing like playing a pickup game in August and hitting a bubble under the floor to kill your cut to the basket. :)

Edited by tnsddeveloper

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Salty.

Spoken like a person with some experience on the subject SALTY. Always wondered why a great assistant with alot of big prizes like yourself hadn't moved on to be the headcoach somewhere. People have known for years just what an impact you've have made on that program and that you have always been a major reason for your programs success.

I too believe Coach Lowe will be chased but I hope that he remains true to FC. His character and leadership are some of the reasons that my kids are there. I want my kids to be instructed and developed in school by winners in life like Coach Lowe and the rest of that staff.

Look at some other local head football coaches that were former assistants at state powerhouse programs only to be an also ran in their regions as headcoach. Don't see Coach Lowe falling into that trap!

Yer a good un too and have been a real good positive influense to a bunch of these young uns a wearin the green.

They may be good fellers, but compliments alone don't pay the bills. Coach Lowe is more than prepared to be a head coach. He is loyal to FCS, but don't be surprised if other schools don't come a courtin' him. They may be now. People have noticed how well that defense has played this year. And in the past. Insiders know just how valuable he has been to their success. It didn't just happen accidentally.

Better get the checkbook out and pay him what he is worth.

Fair warning. You heard it here first.

Salty, it looks like you took a page from my book and you are honoring the late Slick Rick with his face on your posts. I did the same thing and from the looks of it on here so did this pujo guy and a few others. Salty, I think FCS will win this game. What do you think?

I agree Salty.

Spoken like a person with some experience on the subject SALTY. Always wondered why a great assistant with alot of big prizes like yourself hadn't moved on to be the headcoach somewhere. People have known for years just what an impact you've have made on that program and that you have always been a major reason for your programs success.

I too believe Coach Lowe will be chased but I hope that he remains true to FC. His character and leadership are some of the reasons that my kids are there. I want my kids to be instructed and developed in school by winners in life like Coach Lowe and the rest of that staff.

Look at some other local head football coaches that were former assistants at state powerhouse programs only to be an also ran in their regions as headcoach. Don't see Coach Lowe falling into that trap!

Be careful 1A fan, Pujo will be after you recruiting them boys from other schools to play that jr football. He don't like that. If he'd quit smoking all the cigaretts on the sideline which is ILLEGAL he could then afford to send his kid to a private school! :lol: Cya next year Slick Pujo!

FCS looks on film to do everything well...no weakness to exploit...we need to pray for a little luck...

I second that JAxMan.....You are one of the nicest persons to post. I have a extended family member who is the principal at Jackson Christian---They have a durn good team and a lot of christian values. I am just glad to see two christian schools in the playoffs. It is gonna be a good game on Friday....Bundle up cuz it is going to be a cold one here in the Boro....GO COMMANDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

I second that JAxMan.....You are one of the nicest persons to post. I have a extended family member who is the principal at Jackson Christian---They have a durn good team and a lot of christian values. I am just glad to see two christian schools in the playoffs. It is gonna be a good game on Friday....Bundle up cuz it is going to be a cold one here in the Boro....GO COMMANDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

High School, Middle School or Elememtary?

:lol: You know I've been at the games so far and the most improved player on this team in my opinion is #10, Ferraro.....That kid has been in on alot of key tackles on that defensive side of the ball. I knew he would be a good ball player ever since I first saw him play in his early years.....He use to play rb in that jr pro league and was one of the best players to come out of that Lebanon league. If he could have stayed healthy he would have been a FORCE to handle.

Hey possumtowner, do you by any chance live close to FCS as in PossumTown, USA?.....Maybe Clay Estates?

Are we a playin name dat tune or talkin football here? Of course I hail from Possumtown. Don't mean I live dare now though. I do spend a bunch of time out there a watchin these firery green fellers play and gettin em ready fer there next big game.

Edited by Possumtowner