FCS vs JCS

Commander63

god has nothing to do with football games. if you remember one of the most openly religous football players in history was reggie white. after he retired he realized that he was wrong to bring god into football because god had nothing to do with the outcome of the game. only the players and the coaches do. as a former high school and college player who played for a baptist college i personally know that god has nothing to do with football.

God may have nothing to do with the outcome of the game. But He has everything to do with the safety of the players, coaches, and fans. Who do you think gave these boys the ability to play football the way they do? God has everything to do with everything.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as long as u believe in him thats all that matters

oh i am very religous and that is why i chose carson-newman and god almost blessed me with a national championship ring. i missed it by a year. everything happens for a reason and i suppose that god did that to tell me not to spend much money on my wife's jewlery. :thumb:

oh i am very religous and that is why i chose carson-newman and god almost blessed me with a national championship ring. i missed it by a year. everything happens for a reason and i suppose that god did that to tell me not to spend much money on my wife's jewlery. :thumb:

well heck dude sry bout that comment i didnt no you went to carson-newman

God may have nothing to do with the outcome of the game. But He has everything to do with the safety of the players, coaches, and fans. Who do you think gave these boys the ability to play football the way they do? God has everything to do with everything.

now i do agree with that. god has our best intrest at heart i just don't think that he would help us win a competition. although fathoming gods reason is impossible i try to look at it from his point of view and i find it hard to believe that he would help one of his children win a competition against another one of his children but i can see where he would want to keep his children safe during that competition.

Sorry fallsportsfan but your gonna have to speak up!

It's extremely hard to hear what your saying with all that squeaking going on in your background from Hampton's basketball practice. Last time I checked this was a post involving the State Championship game and it doesn't involve Hampton. Seems like I remember them getting "busted in the mouth" or something!

Better luck next year. And by the way, why in the world would you Hampton folks take advice from a fellow Region 4 coach who lost to the Commanders this year 14-7. He gave that same advice to G-ville for their game 2 vs. FC, gave it TEMPLE, and then gave it to Hampton. Can somebody get that coach to call JCS and help them too :D . Way I count he's now 0-4 vs. FC this year.

:thumb:

Stay focused FC!! :D

HAHAHAHA that made me laugh. Nice 1A

well heck dude sry bout that comment i didnt no you went to carson-newman

if you get a chance to play ball up there do it. it was a life changing experience for me. it taught me discipline, to not quit, and have the desire to win and excell at everything. one of my coaches is still up there. he is the head line coach. heck, it still gets under my skin that i was only one year away from getting that ring. one of my buddies showed his too me and it seems to be as big as a hubcap and have a million jewels in it. it is amazing looking. i would be afraid to wear it anywhere, even to a millionaire's club, even they might try to steal it, it is that beautiful.. i need to stop before i make myself cry.