FCS vs JCS

Commander63

Wonderful post!

God may not care about the game of football but He most certainly cares about those who trust Him and obey Him completely and He can use even the most mundane things in life to accomplish His purpose - even a football game.

I hope for a great game for both teams and hope they both play their best game yet. I am a TCA fan/parent hoping to see our rivals, the JCS Eagles, bring home the GOLD BALL!!

Thank you, Gridiron47, for your support of JCS and your affirmation of the Big God we serve. Congratulations, also, to the TCA Lions on a tremendous season!

Let's just keep in mind that God loves us all so much. He loves our kids more than we do. . . is he not going to bless them* even more when they acknowledgement HIM. The Eagles feel so blessed right now to be in the state finals. They are praising God already. He is giving us incredible joy and love for one another right now that months ago I would have said it would have taken a miracle to produce. So, naturally, we are giving him the credit. No other explanation is reasonable to this team or school.

Re: weather. . . everyone be safe in your travels to MTSU this Friday. We will all warm it up when we get there.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking more and more that the weather is going to be a factor for this game.

Fri. looks to me like one of those Dec. days when a front has come through, and the rain turns to snow, the wind changes from south to north and blows really hard, and the temp falls quick and hard.

I'm starting to believe it will play a part in this game.

Weather Forecast

After reading the last 10 pages or so, it is amazing to me that you all got crazy when the mention of private schools and recruiting occured and you all blamed us poor ole hampton folk for starting it, and when i get on here no one from Hampton has been posting and all you all can talk about is about private schools and bashing Hampton while no one is on here. Yeah, you all get a real big thumbs up playing the "Christian" card. Get a life, move on, leave Hampton folk out of it.

And talk about football, figure out who everyone is later. There ain't that many of you, just the fact ath you are spread all over the place, (effects of recruiting). :D

Best thing yall folks at Hampton can do is open yall a good barbershop......That would be a goldmine! :thumb:

This mornings forecast is the worst it's been for Friday in the boro. Snow and freezing rain Thursday night and Friday morning. Generally miserable...

FCS, did yall sell any tickets Tuesday? I hear JCS had a pretty good day 1..... 400-500 sold.

Edited by Gocart

This mornings forecast is the worst it's been for Friday in the boro. Snow and freezing rain Thursday night and Friday morning. Generally miserable...

FCS, did yall sell any tickets Tuesday? I hear JCS had a pretty good day 1..... 400-500 sold.

I haven't heard any numbers yet, but yes they did sell tickets.

That weather forecast is what I've been seeing, hoping someone else was getting a different forecast.

Edited by FRIENDSHIPFAN

Is this the way most of your boards go? We are kind of used to taking abuse

Edited by FRIENDSHIPFAN