FCS vs JCS

Commander63

read my second post on page 31 of this thread. i'm not going to argue with you because a person's opinions on the reach of god is something that no one can touch. you believe in a very involved god in all aspects of life i believe in a god that protects us and loves us but when it comes to competition he leaves us alone. don't post to this and don't try to change my outlook because you will be wasting your time. the important thing is that i am saved and the destination of my soul has already been determined.

No problem... I respect that... No religious debate here... It's football time...

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't get to watch practice today. It was held off-site.

I didn't see where anyone else posted anything abuot JCS practice.. But JCS practice was held off-site too... I think in order to practice on a surface similar to MTSU... In fact, my boy just pulled in... See if I can get the scoop...

Hawkman all three are very fine articles, one mistake though your QB was not trying to run out of bounds he clearly plants his foot and cuts back into the field of play. Enough of that I will pass along a website with some good pictures of the game. Pay close attention to photo's 25 a clear illelegal spear photo #56 a helmet to helmet hit, they actually happen a lot in High School football. And photo #116 the facemask call that some said did not happen plain as day.

http://photos.5marks.com/gallery/2172441

Also you might want to go to this website

I beleive it says FCS is going to the State Finals.

http://preps.tennessean.com/apps/pbcs.dll/...;story_id=12986

I looked at those photos. It was downright weird... Our boys look almost identical... Down to the number... Except the green and the blue... of course... It's getting closer... Anyone have a countdown to kickoff? Less than 72 hours away...

Funny thing bout that Developer feller when I mentioned them initials today....BSM......He kindly liked run away and didnt say no more.

Hey Possumtowner you sure BSM is correct one of his classmates had the initals BSM but he was a man who would hook up your lights not straighten your teeth. I found one who had the initals TT who was a dentist, lived in the Boro (close to the racetrack) and was listed in the Nashville phonebook.

Old halibut had to cling to the bottom of the ocean cleaning up trash to find him but unless you know for sure I think TT is correct.

By the way old FCSFan has got you figured out as well, I say we all come out of the closet Friday after we sail that Commander Ship into the Boro and claim our Gold Ball.

Got to play hard, smart and stay the course.

Those 10 seniors want it bad and want to set the foundation for the younger guys to build on.

Go Green only one step to the top.

read my second post on page 31 of this thread. i'm not going to argue with you because a person's opinions on the reach of god is something that no one can touch. you believe in a very involved god in all aspects of life i believe in a god that protects us and loves us but when it comes to competition he leaves us alone. don't post to this and don't try to change my outlook because you will be wasting your time. the important thing is that i am saved and the destination of my soul has already been determined.

God can do whatever he wants to do. . .he has performed many signs and wonders in the Bible times. . .can he not do it now? If not, then why do we pray? I have seen healings that couldn't be explained. If kids pray asking God to help them on the football field then I believe he can do that if he chooses. Maybe no one else is asking (because they've been taught God doesn't help in contests like football games, . . .). Just suppose for a minute, what if a group of young men ask collectively that God be glorified in their efforts. . . I'm not going to say God doesn't show up in answer to their prayer. He's God.

This is good discussion if for no other reason than to ponder why 4 Christian schools land in the finals of the state championship. If one person reading these posts turns his heart toward God, then just maybe God does work through football.

God can do whatever he wants to do. . .he has performed many signs and wonders in the Bible times. . .can he not do it now? If not, then why do we pray? I have seen healings that couldn't be explained. If kids pray asking God to help them on the football field then I believe he can do that if he chooses. Maybe no one else is asking (because they've been taught God doesn't help in contests like football games, . . .). Just suppose for a minute, what if a group of young men ask collectively that God be glorified in their efforts. . . I'm not going to say God doesn't show up in answer to their prayer. He's God.

This is good discussion if for no other reason than to ponder why 4 Christian schools land in the finals of the state championship. If one person reading these posts turns his heart toward God, then just maybe God does work through football.

Wonderful post!

God may not care about the game of football but He most certainly cares about those who trust Him and obey Him completely and He can use even the most mundane things in life to accomplish His purpose - even a football game.

I hope for a great game for both teams and hope they both play their best game yet. I am a TCA fan/parent hoping to see our rivals, the JCS Eagles, bring home the GOLD BALL!!