FCS vs JCS

Commander63

Well being that there was no BSM that graduated in 89 or 90 I have to go with TT

kind of like that guy in the Christmas Movie (Tiny Tim)

There was a SBM but as far as I know he is not a toofer.

Speaking of Christmas I sure hope the Commanders get an early Christmas present in the form of a Gold Ball.

And FCS Fan you are a lying, cheating, no good, red neck, recuriting, backstabbing, nose picking, car selling, rich, redneck, hillbilly, snuff dipping,

sissy. I am gonna bust you in the mouth then Possumtowner is going to kick you when you are down.

I hope that makes you feel better.

Go Green

Excellent ... once you bust me in the mouth ... I can get one of my gals to fix my toof's right back up! :thumb:

I'm offering half price specials for anyone that gets busted in the mouth! B)

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Excellent ... once you bust me in the mouth ... I can get one of my gals to fix my toof's right back up! :thumb:

I'm offering half price specials for anyone that gets busted in the mouth! :lol:

I was gonna bust FCSFan in the mouth, I would not hit a doctor of teeth, that would not be any fun because he could fix himself up for free.

The game friday is a big one, But the Big Green Machine will pull it out.

Rickaway is gonna run...........and Mitchell is going to hit harder!

Go BIG GREEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

score......................21-14 FCS :thumb:

You are right Catdaddysmom, #32 has to run hard and fast, these boys have speed just like us but I am not sure they have seen one like Jeremy who will lower his shoulder and bowl you over. He has been running hard all through the playoffs, I think Wade and the senior leadership on this team will have them ready to go.

OK folks, I don't know how much more of this I can take. This is State Championship week and we're all sitting here like someone shot our favorite dog or something. If this trend continues I am actually going to start to do some work when I go to work.

Fair warning. If somebody doesn't say something aleast halfway mean in the next hour I'm going to drag Pujo back over here. I don't expect these nice JCS people to start no smack but surely somebody reading this post has something.

At FCS we have assembled what I think is one of the best online debate teams in history. We got tnsddeveloper, 1A Fan, Halibut, Ole Possumtowner, Busted Knuckles, and a host of others ready to go and here we sit watching paint dry. I can't bear to sit here a watch all that talent go to waste.

FF, you guys do a great job of "mean-mouthing" each other. :lol: No Doubt, your online team of posters is ALL WORLD :thumb:

It's great to see a school family enjoying this week so much.

Believe me, there is plenty of emotion and excitement among the JCS folks right now - we're just not quite as bold in posting it here on the net.

The thing that has floored me this week is the overwhelming outpouring of support from the other public and private school people in Jackson and Madison County, and yes, in West Tennessee. Our school has never experienced the encouragement and well-wishes that we are receiving this week. I hope you at FCS are enjoying the same kind of ride...

It's GREAT, but it's humbling, too.

4:13

Edited by Gocart

Well being that there was no BSM that graduated in 89 or 90 I have to go with TT

kind of like that guy in the Christmas Movie (Tiny Tim)

There was a SBM but as far as I know he is not a toofer.

Speaking of Christmas I sure hope the Commanders get an early Christmas present in the form of a Gold Ball.

And FCS Fan you are a lying, cheating, no good, red neck, recuriting, backstabbing, nose picking, car selling, rich, redneck, hillbilly, snuff dipping,

sissy. I am gonna bust you in the mouth then Possumtowner is going to kick you when you are down.

I hope that makes you feel better.

Go Green

tnsddeveloper....Who followed SBM as Mr FCS in your graduating year?

I would just like to say congrats to FCS. I would have posted a few days ago but we have been having computer trouble. I haven't read this thread from the first but I have a few things to say. 1st of all I live in Carter County, ya bulldog country but I am a Cloundland Highlander fan. I was at the game last Friday, and Wade Mitchell is one of the best Linebackers I have ever seen. I saw the hit and it looked clean to me. I am embrassed the way the local newspaper has been, blowing this thing up and not telling the facts. When a QB runs around the corner and lowers his head like a running back he is fair game. When Hampton puts other players out of the game it is OK, but don't dare hurt one of the Bulldogs. What does Wes won't the TSSAA to do, go to playing 2 hand touch. You can go and look at Saturday and Mondays Elizabethton Star and read the crap that big Wes has been putting in the paper. Go to WWW.starhq.com and read this stuff. FCS is a class act and proves once more that the road to that Gold Ball goes through Region 4.

This has to be the biggest bunch of bull I have ever read. Cloudland jealousy I suppose. Everything Wes wrote about the game was correct. Just imagine if the hit had been the other way around!! Had Hampton knocked Rickaway or Miller out of the game, all of FCS, the Tennessean and the Lebanon Democrat would have been howling. The rules would definitely be changed.

By the way, FCS is definitely not the class act I once thought.

JCS, I am for you!!!!!!

:thumb:

This has to be the biggest bunch of bull I have ever read. Cloudland jealousy I suppose. Everything Wes wrote about the game was correct. Just imagine if the hit had been the other way around!! Had Hampton knocked Rickaway or Miller out of the game, all of FCS, the Tennessean and the Lebanon Democrat would have been howling. The rules would definitely be changed.

JCS, I am for you!!!!!!

:lol:

You are out of your mind!!! You guys have never really played any kind of football until you run into the Region 4 teams and then you cry because you get beat!

IF YOU CAN'T RUN WITH THE BIG BOYS STAY HOME WITH MOMMA :thumb:

JCS, I am for you!!!!!!

I guess the key sentence in the above post would be "The rules would definitely be changed". I think even your QB was quoted as saying it was a clean hit.

When Wade hit your QB he wasn't trying to put him out of the game. I have known him all his life and he is a fine young man. He is an aggressive football player, and he made a football play.

We are sorry that your QB got hurt, and we hope he is doing well.

JCS, I am for you!!!!!!

Well them fellers in black from Temple put ar other good un that totes that rock out of da game and fer the rest of da year with a torn up hammy...John Markham...No cryin frum us....Jest prayin fer him to git better quick.

Now lets talk some football and quit talkin bout last week and who is who

You are out of your mind!!! You guys have never really played any kind of football until you run into the Region 4 teams and then you cry because you get beat!

IF YOU CAN'T RUN WITH THE BIG BOYS STAY HOME WITH MOMMA :thumb:

I'm not out of my mind and I have not been crying about getting beat. Apparently you have not read my postings since the game. I congratulated FCS on a great victory. Get your facts straight.

By the way, my momma went to heaven in 2004 and I would love to be with her.

I guess the key sentence in the above post would be "The rules would definitely be changed". I think even your QB was quoted as saying it was a clean hit.

When Wade hit your QB he wasn't trying to put him out of the game. I have known him all his life and he is a fine young man. He is an aggressive football player, and he made a football play.

We are sorry that your QB got hurt, and we hope he is doing well.

And while playing Gordonsville on Oct 13th a high low intentional dirty hit to a FCS lineman...which aided him in being out the rest of the season with a torn MCL. They intentionally tried to put him out of the game. On a positive note, hope your quarterback is recovering well.