FCS vs JCS

Commander63

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the compliment fan. Gv works hard on building heart, and hitting hard. I love my boy to, however I support his desire to play the game. Since I support him I accept the fact he could be injured everytime he puts on that uniform. He has been injured and I accepted it without crying and remorse. He got well and continued to play several games later. Football is a contact sport. Anything can happen. Be prepared mentally, as a parent. Pray for their saftey. Thats all you can do. Also if it happens, dont cast blame. If you must cast blame, look within, you allowed him to play. Thats my personal opinion on this matter.

Mom's don't look at things like Dad's do, but your right. It is a contact sport and things like that are gonna happen sometimes. He is a big ole boy and he's gonna be a fine football player.

PUJO get over it! The best team won. How can you cross midfield once each half and think you had an equal much less better team :P !

You and some other Hampton fans been coulda, shoulda, woulda - ing for the past week. What happened to all your "I'm feeling good about this game", "we're gonna bust em in the mouth", "they can't handle our big linemen", "we're gonna run it down their throat" "we got our RB back" statements. You came to Region 4 knowing from your 0-35 spanking last year what to expect. AND YOU GOT IT -AGAIN! The more physical team won just like last year. You guys might wanna take a lil different approach should you ever meet a Region 4 team again. Here are some helpful hints:

#1). Schedule somebody- If you had played FC's schedule you woulda went 5-5 at best with losses to Collinwood, Davidson Academy, Ezell Harding, Gordonsville, and Trousdale Co. This schedule allowed FC to be ready for your "bustem in the mouth mentality".

#2). Get those 20 something assistant coaches/daddys/alumni/red necks/etc off the Hampton team's sidelines and let your very capable staff do their job. When you get to round 4 of the T$$AA playoffs it ain't jr.pro football anymore.

#3). Go easy on the crow - it's hard to digest with all that turkey eaten just days before.

#4). Instruct your QB's not to try and run over MR. Football Linebackers at any time from Region 4. You might get away with that in your "hills" but not down here in Mid TN. These LB's down here in possumtown will - pardon the pun - Bustem in the mouth :o

and most importantly

#5). Don't make the COMMANDER NATION your enemy because you might face them again next year and as those TC coaches that helped you prepare know, FC is on the rise and there will be many upcoming years of quality teams in Possumtown in the near future :D . Best of luck on the hardwoods!

Stay focused Commanders! :o

Say what you will ,but the truth is we scored one td and dropped another one in the endzone, you got one after we snapped the ball over the punters head ,unforced mistake. The rest of your scores were aided by penalties, Five first downs and most of them in 3rd and long situations gave you the equivalent of 20 extra plays. Thats a little hard to overcome. I will give you credit of having the toughest run stopping team we played all year, they were extremely quick to the ball. Our big guys will have to go to work on their quickness or we will run into the same thing again next season. Where I said ,I wish you bad luck,I'm not talking about your kids or school ,Just hope you lose, need a lesson in being humble. JCS seems to be able to deal with success with a humble spirit, Hats off to that bunch.

Yur rite Mam but with success comes them types of words so I hope we hear a bunch of em. Jest ignore them fellers which want to come on here and start them fites. Its tuff I no cause ole Possumtowner done gone and got riled up a time er two I tell ya I have but jest leave it all be.

We got us a game to play in 2 days.

Still lookin fer somebody from them blue fellers to tell us whut they think bout ar firery green bunch

We think that yall are very good and we will have to play our best game yet.

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4:13

As far as the hit goes ,its football, should have been a penalty and the reason it wasn't was probably because of the tence moment.I doubt the refs or many other people were thinking about football at the moment. I doubt #55 had any ill intentions ,just knock the crap out of the ball carrier, thats his job and he does it well. It could just as well happened to one of your guys. ITS FOOTBALL.

You definately have a good team ,but the game could have been alot closer, the refs had alot to do with the outcome,five extra posessions by way of penalties is astounding. That interference call made down the middle of the field to 18 was something out of dream world, nobody in attendance saw it except some idiot with a flag.We had a couple of unforced turnovers that also played a big part in the outcome. Can't beat good teams with that kind of stuff. I will wish you guys bad luck and hope to see you in Hampton in the 4th round next season. If we are able to get there ,we will be ready.GETTTTTTURRRRRRDUNNNNNNNNN

l

The Laugerhead sees that this guy has chosen to represent our fallen friend, Slick Rick as well. I used his picture in honor of him and I see that pujo has done the same thing. Where is Slick Richard anyway? I never hear from him much, only see the signs he posts on Interstate 40 and in everyone's bathrooms.

As for this game, I don't see Friendship having much trouble. I will predict a 3 or 4 touchdown victory.

Edited by LaugerHead Lonnie

The Laugerhead sees that this guy has chosen to represent our fallen friend, Slick Rick as well. I used his picture in honor of him and I see that pujo has done the same thing. Where is Slick Richard anyway? I never hear from him much, only see the signs he posts on Interstate 40 and in everyone's bathrooms.

As for this game, I don't see Friendship having much trouble. I will predict a 3 or 4 touchdown victory.

Lonnie, Lonnie, Lonnie.........This will be a hard fought game....no 3-4 td win for either team.......This one will be a game like both have faced and overcome...ie..

FCS/Gordonsville part2 and JCS/Lake Co.........

C'mon Friday.........

Say what you will ,but the truth is we scored one td and dropped another one in the endzone, you got one after we snapped the ball over the punters head ,unforced mistake. The rest of your scores were aided by penalties, Five first downs and most of them in 3rd and long situations gave you the equivalent of 20 extra plays. Thats a little hard to overcome. I will give you credit of having the toughest run stopping team we played all year, they were extremely quick to the ball. Our big guys will have to go to work on their quickness or we will run into the same thing again next season. Where I said ,I wish you bad luck,I'm not talking about your kids or school ,Just hope you lose, need a lesson in being humble. JCS seems to be able to deal with success with a humble spirit, Hats off to that bunch.

Pujo,

Your right these JCS folks are nice.

You on the other hand like to argue as much as we do. I will give you credit though, you have mixed some nice things into your last 2 posts.

Go luck next season, and I hope we get to come to your place, maybe you could sing us a song.

Boy are we glad Pujo is pulling for JCS........But I think they can handle it themselves....

And FSCfan....hawkman ain't neutral.....don't let him kid you.

I guess I wasn't telling the truth when I talked about those great cheeseburgers at Possumtown Stadium either. I guess I am just a big liar!!!

We think that yall are very good and we will have to play our best game yet.

GO EAGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4:13

Whuts this? Is somebody finally talkin bout dis weeks game? Shoot, I am all fer it cause al long as ya'll want to go back and yap with ole Puj and Hawkeye, ole Possumtowner ill jest watch film.

1A Fan, them words almoss made ole Possum cry I'll tell ye dem dare words was purdy. You are a good un. We preciate ya.....Jest leave ole Puj alone and be done with him. He is a proud feller bout his Bulldogs and will yak as long as someone will yak with him.

jj420, feller we figure the same thing over here in Possumtown. We gonna have to play a real good un to pull it out. One thing bout last week we hadnt yakked about is our offense didnt play a real good game against dem Bulldogs. Our Defense played a good un but we gotta cut out the mess ups if we speck to win dat purdy gold ball

Pujo,

Your right these JCS folks are nice.

You on the other hand like to argue as much as we do. I will give you credit though, you have mixed some nice things into your last 2 posts.

Go luck next season, and I hope we get to come to your place, maybe you could sing us a song.

Ole Possumtowner kindly likes dat Cat in the Cradle song