FCS vs JCS

Commander63

Possum,

The closer I get to game time the more I need someone to call me privates, or tell me we cheated or something.

I pass by your office on my way to work I gonna pull out my wifes black wig and come in and bust you in the mouth. Don't go accusing it of being Pujo because I will bust you in the mouth harder than he would. I will hit you so hard you will think I am from Gordonsville.

You lying cheating recuriting dirty rotten car selling rich red neck.

Now do you feel better.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I pass by your office on my way to work I gonna pull out my wifes black wig and come in and bust you in the mouth. Don't go accusing it of being Pujo because I will bust you in the mouth harder than he would. I will hit you so hard you will think I am from Gordonsville.

You lying cheating recuriting dirty rotten car selling rich red neck.

Now do you feel better.

I ain't cured, but it sure did help.

Is this the way most of your boards go? We are kind of used to taking abuse

The JCS posting you see on this thread is pretty typical. We're far from perfect, make some mistakes, but generally try to stay out of arguments.

I'm just hoping my hindparts don't freeze to the bleachers Friday! B)

The JCS posting you see on this thread is pretty typical. We're far from perfect, make some mistakes, but generally try to stay out of arguments.

I'm just hoping my hindparts don't freeze to the bleachers Friday! B)

The FCS posting you see on this thread is (not) pretty typical. We're far from perfect, make some mistakes, but generally try to stay in a argument. If we aren't arguing with someone then we don't feel like we got a football game coming up.

I would just like to say congrats to FCS. I would have posted a few days ago but we have been having computer trouble. I haven't read this thread from the first but I have a few things to say. 1st of all I live in Carter County, ya bulldog country but I am a Cloundland Highlander fan. I was at the game last Friday, and Wade Mitchell is one of the best Linebackers I have ever seen. I saw the hit and it looked clean to me. I am embrassed the way the local newspaper has been, blowing this thing up and not telling the facts. When a QB runs around the corner and lowers his head like a running back he is fair game. When Hampton puts other players out of the game it is OK, but don't dare hurt one of the Bulldogs. What does Wes won't the TSSAA to do, go to playing 2 hand touch. You can go and look at Saturday and Mondays Elizabethton Star and read the crap that big Wes has been putting in the paper. Go to WWW.starhq.com and read this stuff. FCS is a class act and proves once more that the road to that Gold Ball goes through Region 4.

I would just like to say congrats to FCS. I would have posted a few days ago but we have been having computer trouble. I haven't read this thread from the first but I have a few things to say. 1st of all I live in Carter County, ya bulldog country but I am a Cloundland Highlander fan. I was at the game last Friday, and Wade Mitchell is one of the best Linebackers I have ever seen. I saw the hit and it looked clean to me. I am embrassed the way the local newspaper has been, blowing this thing up and not telling the facts. When a QB runs around the corner and lowers his head like a running back he is fair game. When Hampton puts other players out of the game it is OK, but don't dare hurt one of the Bulldogs. What does Wes won't the TSSAA to do, go to playing 2 hand touch. You can go and look at Saturday and Mondays Elizabethton Star and read the crap that big Wes has been putting in the paper. Go to WWW.starhq.com and read this stuff. FCS is a class act and proves once more that the road to that Gold Ball goes through Region 4.

Thank you for that statement. Obviously I was also at the game. I saw that lick very clearly and it was the hardest lick I've ever seen, but it was clean.

We have read those newspaper articles. I couldn't believe what I was reading. I couldn't believe that was in a real newspaper. Their QB was trying to score a TD, and Wade didn't want him to. They were both doing what they are expected to do.

Edited by FRIENDSHIPFAN

OK folks, I don't know how much more of this I can take. This is State Championship week and we're all sitting here like someone shot our favorite dog or something. If this trend continues I am actually going to start to do some work when I go to work.

Fair warning. If somebody doesn't say something aleast halfway mean in the next hour I'm going to drag Pujo back over here. I don't expect these nice JCS people to start no smack but surely somebody reading this post has something.

At FCS we have assembled what I think is one of the best online debate teams in history. We got tnsddeveloper, 1A Fan, Halibut, Ole Possumtowner, Busted Knuckles, and a host of others ready to go and here we sit watching paint dry. I can't bear to sit here a watch all that talent go to waste.

Edited by FRIENDSHIPFAN

Wonderful post!

God may not care about the game of football but He most certainly cares about those who trust Him and obey Him completely and He can use even the most mundane things in life to accomplish His purpose - even a football game.

I hope for a great game for both teams and hope they both play their best game yet. I am a TCA fan/parent hoping to see our rivals, the JCS Eagles, bring home the GOLD BALL!!

Thanks...during the years TCA and JCS have done battle on football and baseball feilds and in gyms as well as other venues...but I truely repect what TCA ia doing and is all about as a school...I hope next year you own region 8...

Edited by JaxMan

Is this the way most of your boards go? We are kind of used to taking abuse

As a general rule we like to talk football...we love trying to out guess the two coaching staffs...we also like to give credit to God for what he is doing on our campus...as someone pointed out God does really care about the outcome and our comments haven't ment to imply we think he does...we want to be certain that above all 100% of what we do is bring glory to him...if we win we will praise him for victory...if we lose we will praise him for a great run...but we don't think our attitude will insure or even help us win...we put the word Christian in our name...so we feel we have alot to live up too...sometimes we fail and for that I am sorry...but most of the time we look for ways to say thanks to our creator for all he is doing

OK folks, I don't know how much more of this I can take. This is State Championship week and we're all sitting here like someone shot our favorite dog or something. If this trend continues I am actually going to start to do some work when I go to work.

Fair warning. If somebody doesn't say something aleast halfway mean in the next hour I'm going to drag Pujo back over here. I don't expect these nice JCS people to start no smack but surely somebody reading this post has something.

At FCS we have assembled what I think is one of the best online debate teams in history. We got tnsddeveloper, 1A Fan, Halibut, Ole Possumtowner, Busted Knuckles, and a host of others ready to go and here we sit watching paint dry. I can't bear to sit here a watch all that talent go to waste.

How about we just pick on each other ... you have bad halitosis! :thumb:

Listen people ... buy your kids a tongue scraper and tell them to brush their tongues too ... its not out of sight, out of mind for me! B)

I may be BSM ... I may be TT ... I may not. B)

But I will be at the game on Friday with bells on! :thumb:

Well being that there was no BSM that graduated in 89 or 90 I have to go with TT

kind of like that guy in the Christmas Movie (Tiny Tim)

There was a SBM but as far as I know he is not a toofer.

Speaking of Christmas I sure hope the Commanders get an early Christmas present in the form of a Gold Ball.

And FCS Fan you are a lying, cheating, no good, red neck, recuriting, backstabbing, nose picking, car selling, rich, redneck, hillbilly, snuff dipping,

sissy. I am gonna bust you in the mouth then Possumtowner is going to kick you when you are down.

I hope that makes you feel better.

Go Green