FCS vs JCS

Commander63

:D:lol: : :D I have bled green since coach Miller in junior high and Coach Mcneal and Coach welch my freshmen and sophmore year took me under their wing :D . I would really love to meet you guys on here in person because to me your supporting my old family which in turn is your family which makes us family if you played or have a son playing. If we could arrnage a place to meet man I would really like to meet the family to make it whole.Do you think we could maybe meet up around next to the 20 yd line say around 2:45 or 3 oclock?

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

News from the West Boys... It's a coming through!!! I live in North Madison county on the Gibson County line---almost Humboldt---The tempature has already dropped to 54 with winds at 25 mph... Sounds like a freight train outside... My dogs are not happy... I don't like it when they act that way...

It is still 68 in Jackson---8 miles south... This is some weird stuff!!!

I think since it comes from the west it must be the BLUE FOG...

4:13

GO EAGLES!

Some people have complained about possumtowner`s post and the way he talks. I haven`t read all his posts, but I haven`t seen where he has broken any rules. I find his "git er done" type posts amusing. If I have missed something he said that was against the board rules then let the moderators know. Otherwise, if you are tired of reading his posts then you can put him on ignore status.

Less than 24 hours....I`ll be watching on TV. Good Luck to both teams and safety to all.

News from the West Boys... It's a coming through!!! I live in North Madison county on the Gibson County line---almost Humboldt---The tempature has already dropped to 54 with winds at 25 mph... Sounds like a freight train outside... My dogs are not happy... I don't like it when they act that way...

It is still 68 in Jackson---8 miles south... This is some weird stuff!!!

I think since it comes from the west it must be the BLUE FOG...

4:13

GO EAGLES!

I believe if their is fog a running team would be in favor no matter what color it is but it is green by the way i live bout twenty to thiry minutes from the boro and its green fog trust me ask gville

Volunteer[/url]General' post='826282904' date='Nov 30 2006 - 10:29 PM']

Some people have complained about possumtowner`s post and the way he talks. I haven`t read all his posts, but I haven`t seen where he has broken any rules. I find his "git er done" type posts amusing. If I have missed something he said that was against the board rules then let the moderators know. Otherwise, if you are tired of reading his posts then you can put him on ignore status.

Less than 24 hours....I`ll be watching on TV. Good Luck to both teams and safety to all.

It is pretty funny ... you can see a definite progression from a normal venacular to a more possumtown twang! I like it! :D

Don't worry Volsken when the blue fog gets to middle TN it's just gonna get blown out quickly while the green fog will still tend to linger :D

Glad to accomadate you guys... I would hate for you to smash each other in the mouth when you could smash someone in blue...

You can think me later...

Volunteer[/url]General' post='826282904' date='Nov 30 2006 - 10:29 PM']

It's true Possomtowner has effected my speaking... By the way it is "thank" me later not think...

I'm gonna miss Possomtowner... This has been a fun week... I don't think he has been out of line at all. Keep on talking Possomtowner!