Ravenwood vs Smyrna

tj37067

They started the season slowly..........but you have to realize that both Franklin and Independence were undefeated when they played in mid-season. That region was chock ful of good teams. Franklin lost their QB that night and lost. Everyone got lucky that Franklin got ousted in the playoffs. I think they were the best team we played this season.

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Finally Ravenwood is getting to wear the red home uniforms. The white ones were starting to get a little bit tattered from all the road visits during the playoff.

For the High School Football historian:

Anyone know the TSSAA record for a 4th round seed with all road playoff games on the road, making it to the championship game? Put it another way, how many times has a 4th round seed made it to the championship game?

you're so right about the uniforms.. but no i don't know the record

dude there houses are worth like a half million. i was curious and looked it up and found: The median home price in Brentwood is $523,477. The median household income in Brentwood is $119,304. Males had a median income of $97,962 versus $41,324 for females. The per capita income for the city was $50,550. what do yall do with all dat money? smyrna says The median income for a household in the town was $44,405, and the median income for a family was $51,550. Males had a median income of $37,130 versus $27,325 for females. The per capita income for the town was $19,704. well i love good ole smyrna and anyway i just want to let yall ravenwood ppl know money can't buy a victory! :thumb: good luck to both teams and lets go SMYRNA!!! go BULLDOGS! I BELIEVE!!!!!

oh and CoachGonyeaSH i love your graphix!

your exactly right, none of that wins football games...i think we would know we did win it ALL last year. the funny thing about all of this non football talk is that it is coming from smyrna fans like yourself.....the only person that said anything about us being rich from ravenwood was Rookie45 and he was just trying to get a laugh. So it would be great if all you smyrna fans would let the whole wealth thing go and actually start talking football.....Its not the kids fault they grow up here in Brentwood so give the team some respect and talk about the actual game ahead of us on saturday.

Being from Memphis,and not being a White Station fan,I can say I dont care who wins.With that being said if Ravenwood comes out plays defense like they did in the first half against White Station,they will be in big trouble,not taking anything away from White Station or Ravenwood's offense but for the score to be 28-21 at the half in a semi-final game was a shocker.I just don't believe that Ravenwood can get away with that type of play on defence for a half against Smyrna.Good Luck to both teams.

All i can say is lets go Smyrna i dont know how long its been since we last, much less, got to a state game!! I will bet that it will be a close game in the first half but then when our crowd starts going crazy and making ALOT of noise then we will come back or continue forward to win the game,unless Ravenwood plays how they played when explained by Bulldog4Jester.

PS:Awsome points made!

({Quote=Wow All I Can Say Is Wow!

I Read Every Post And Wow!

Okay Here's My Question Why Is It That Every Team That Plays Smyrna Gets So Cocky On All The Posts. I Mean They Just Go All ALI On It. All You See Is We're The Greatest Floatin Like Butterflys And Stingin Like Bee's...Okay Lets Have A Memory Check.

Smyrna 2 Losses And One Of Those Were Avenged

Ravenwood 4 Losses....

Not Done Though

Yes Ravenwood Did Beat Smyrna Earlier At Smyrna And They Played Great But Isn't It Weird That Ravenwood Didn't Score Until The First And Second String Middle Linebackers Where Both Taken Out Of The Game Due To Injury And Penalty's. I Mean It Seems Like Ravenwood Couldn't Do Anything Until Smyrna Was Down To Hardly Any Experience At The Backer Position And Was Forced To Play A Different Style. You Want A Prediction. Another Close Game But This Time Smyrna Doesn't Let The Lead Slip And Ravenwood Falls Short Of A Repeat. Sorry! In Fact If Smyrna Loses I Will Never Make Another Post On Here Again Promise. I'll Delete My Account And Never Come Back.})

Edited by slyracer253

All i can say is lets go Smyrna i dont know how long its been since we last, much less, got to a state game!! I will bet that it will be a close game in the first half but then when our crowd starts going crazy and making ALOT of noise then we will come back or continue forward to win the game,unless Ravenwood plays how they played when explained by Bulldog4Jester.

PS:Awsome points made!

:D:rolleyes::o:P

({Quote=Wow All I Can Say Is Wow!

I Read Every Post And Wow!

Okay Here's My Question Why Is It That Every Team That Plays Smyrna Gets So Cocky On All The Posts. I Mean They Just Go All ALI On It. All You See Is We're The Greatest Floatin Like Butterflys And Stingin Like Bee's...Okay Lets Have A Memory Check.

Smyrna 2 Losses And One Of Those Were Avenged

Ravenwood 4 Losses....

Not Done Though

Yes Ravenwood Did Beat Smyrna Earlier At Smyrna And They Played Great But Isn't It Weird That Ravenwood Didn't Score Until The First And Second String Middle Linebackers Where Both Taken Out Of The Game Due To Injury And Penalty's. I Mean It Seems Like Ravenwood Couldn't Do Anything Until Smyrna Was Down To Hardly Any Experience At The Backer Position And Was Forced To Play A Different Style. You Want A Prediction. Another Close Game But This Time Smyrna Doesn't Let The Lead Slip And Ravenwood Falls Short Of A Repeat. Sorry! In Fact If Smyrna Loses I Will Never Make Another Post On Here Again Promise. I'll Delete My Account And Never Come Back.})

seriously i respect your comments and i wish smyrna the best of luck but isnt it interesting how ravenwood didnt score till penalties and injuries..are you serious?