Ravenwood vs Smyrna

tj37067

• Replies 500
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

George Plaster (Sport Radio 104.5FM) did the play-by-play & Pat Sperduto (Kats Coach) did the game commentary during the 2005 Class 5A game. It was really good work. Anybody now if these two will be working this game again this year?

David Limbaugh would probably know, but since he has "ignored" me on b/c a comment I had posted before I apologized he won't be able to see my reply. I guess you would have to wait until he comes on again.

If you want to know faster call the radio station, I'm sure they will know something.

Ok This Has Already Been Adressed By Someone Else But I'd Say All Of Region 4 Is Behind Smyrna And I Know The Only People Behind Ravenwood Are Ravenwood Fans...And Possibly Brentwood, So You Didn't Negate Anything There. You May Not Think You Could Buy A Game But That Just Proves You Don't Go To A Lot Of Football Games Or Watch That Much. Everyone No Matter What Team They Play For Or Watch Has Had A Night Where The Officiating Was Terrible And Refs Don't Work For Pitty. On The Whole Josh Note You're Right But He Has Really Turned It Up In An Effort To Make Up For His Mistake And You Better Believe He'll Be Ready. Funny About Cleckner I Haven't Heard Anything About Him...Anywhere...Not Even In The Last Game Against Smyrna. Did He Play? Is He Even Real? :P I Mean If He's That Good How Come I Haven't Heard About Him On Any Posts Anywhere? Or Whenever The Papers Cover Ravenwood? :o So You Still Think You Negated Me?

Just to let you know, words CAN start with a lowercase letter. You should read the MLA handbook or consult your English teacher for further details.

And another thing, from reading this posts as well as other posts, it seems that Ravenwood has a lot of support outside the city. I know a lot of people here at Centennial are cheering for Ravenwood as well as alot of other people from the region. And you guys wonder why people hate on Smyrna? It's comments like these.

Haters.....

People hate Smyrna just because they do. Comments such as those are hardly a legit excuse to hate us. Maybe it's envy or maybe it's just the way the school is run. Too many people trying to start fights instead of preventing them. Let's begin with a lesson: hate Smyrna or love Smyrna, either way, we'll still be on your mind.....

:o

Haters.....

People hate Smyrna just because they do. Comments such as those are hardly a legit excuse to hate us. Maybe it's envy or maybe it's just the way the school is run. Too many people trying to start fights instead of preventing them. Let's begin with a lesson: hate Smyrna or love Smyrna, either way, we'll still be on your mind.....

:o

You joined a week ago and you have had nothing of any value to add about football yet! You will be on all our minds if you can EVER discuss the game/players/coaches on this thread. Please do soon so I can quit hating you...

your right, it does happen with all teams, but i can honestly say that i have never seen a more loyal fan base....at EVERY playoff game this year for RHS, all of which were away, we had more fans than the home team....even in memphis. Also, when we had lost 3 of our first 4 games....people still showed, the stands were still packed.

i have been to every game for the past 3 years (even scrimmages) and our stands have been pack for every game. even away games...such as in Lincoln county (which is farther than ravenwood) there was a lot of people there. i'm sure ya'll have a lot of fans as well...AT EVERY GAME...JUST LIKE US! anyways...good luck

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO DAWGS!

you know that officials dont take money..unless you smyrna fans know something we dont...maybe thats what happened with you guys this year, just paid off a few refs. gues you forgot to pay them when we beat you and rivderdale beat you.and about cleckner...i guess you dont read much. there was a big write up in the tennessean about him. he also made the game winning sack on 4th downs n the Antioch and White Station game. oh and didnt he have 3 sacks on Mr. Sonny Gray when he played you....maybe you should stop living in a hole.....and yes i have negated every point you have made. you obviously must be one of those fairweather fans cause you surely dont know crap about high school football....

i thought you apologized to smyrna fans...so why the heck r u talking bad about them again? fairweather fans? paying off the refs? nobody has paid anybody..this game will come down to who wants it more...who digs down deep and gets the job done...good luck to both teams...

!!!GO DAWGS!!!

i thought you apologized to smyrna fans...so why the heck r u talking bad about them again? fairweather fans? paying off the refs? nobody has paid anybody..this game will come down to who wants it more...who digs down deep and gets the job done...good luck to both teams...

!!!GO DAWGS!!!

You need to back a few....he was responding to a Smyrna fan who indicated that Smyrna was jipped during the regular season game..in which he accused Ravenwood of paying off the officials....

I believe this same clown is the one that accused Smyrna fans of being fair weather....this crap didn't come from Ravenwood....it came from one of your own!