How will CSAS do this weekend?

THELEGEND

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CSAS has some lightning quick guards I dont think Grace can can keep up with them

The young backcourt of Grace should be able to hang with the speed, they are just as fast as CSAS's guards. The main problem with the Grace backcourt and team as a whole is going to be how the react to the crowd at csas, it is going to be very loud and could get to them.

The young backcourt of Grace should be able to hang with the speed, they are just as fast as CSAS's guards. The main problem with the Grace backcourt and team as a whole is going to be how the react to the crowd at csas, it is going to be very loud and could get to them.

I don't know. We'll see Friday. I think you'll see more speed than you think.

How many good guards does Grace have? How will lack of high school varsity experience affect them? The Patriots have at least EIGHT guards with significant experience, quickness, and athleticism. Unless Grace is successful in walking the ball up the court and playing a slow half-court game, it could get UGLY!

How many good guards does Grace have? How will lack of high school varsity experience affect them? The Patriots have at least EIGHT guards with significant experience, quickness, and athleticism. Unless Grace is successful in walking the ball up the court and playing a slow half-court game, it could get UGLY!

Grace will not have played a game for 2 weeks when they play Friday. How will that effect them?