Top 10 In 1A

ptguard12

From reading all these post. I believe that everyone agree that Clarkrange is the number one team in I-A. Anyone disagree with this?

Without knowing what the Eastern and Western schools have, I would place the winner of the RBS/ClarkRange game at #3. My top 4 would be:

1. Summertown

2. Collinwood (they will be #1 if they beat Summertown)

3. The winner of CR and RBS

4. Maybe the loser of CR and RBS, depending on the outcome.

Do not forget about Jackson County. They will get a chance to prove themselves starting this Friday night. With a lucky break or two, they could have beaten a VERY VERY VERY Good Bees team the other night.

And remember the sleepers, they will appear soon. :thumb:

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without knowing what the Eastern and Western schools have, I would place the winner of the RBS/ClarkRange game at #3. My top 4 would be:

1. Summertown

2. Collinwood (they will be #1 if they beat Summertown)

3. The winner of CR and RBS

4. Maybe the loser of CR and RBS, depending on the outcome.

Do not forget about Jackson County. They will get a chance to prove themselves starting this Friday night. With a lucky break or two, they could have beaten a VERY VERY VERY Good Bees team the other night.

And remember the sleepers, they will appear soon. :thumb:

and you cannot forget our forrest friends...Remember they didn't start out the strongest, but come on late...

At this point my opinion is, if all four of these teams you have listed as top teams in I-A were to play, that either C'Range or RBS would put C'wood or S'town down. So the top four in I-A would be..

1. C'Range

2. RBS (I believe both CR and RBS having a good night, CR would win)

3. Forrest (C'range has already done the "Forrest" and Forrest can put out either C'wood or S'Town.)

4. win's of a C'wood or S'Town game.

Edited by danba

At this point my opinion is, if all four of these teams you have listed as top teams in I-A were to play, that either C'Range or RBS would put C'wood or S'town down. So the top four in I-A would be..

1. C'Range

3. Forrest (C'range has already done the "Forrest" and Forrest can put out either C'wood or S'Town.)

Summertown's loaded...they're my #1 team in state right now...and if Roper says Collinwoods that good well i'll believe...and I would give a slight edge to over Crange just because they're more experienced as a team, and just as talented and RBS has other players doing things that they didn't do last year...But nonethelss the game with Crange is gonna be a dog fight and can't wait to see the game...

1. C'Range

What are you smoking dude????? ClarkRange will probably be an underdog to RBS in any gym. All that youth is great, RBS has experience and youth.

Not to disrespect my buddies at Forrest, or anyone else, WITHOUT INJURY, SUMMERTOWN is the team to beat. ;)

Not to disrespect my buddies at Forrest, or anyone else, WITHOUT INJURY, SUMMERTOWN is the team to beat. :thumb:

There is no question right now, Summertown is the " A " team to beat, and C-range and RBS are right in the mix....Certainly no disrespect to Forrest.....you KNOW you aren't going to get that from me!!!! We will come on strong :thumb:

GO LADY ROCKETS!!!!!!

If I didn't know any better I would think Rope and Kim have formed an alliance! ;) Just wait until Forrest and Richland enter the same court of battle, oh will heads roll. On the serious side, I wouldn't be so quick to give any of the three (Summertown, RBS, or Clarkrange) the title until we see the results of a head to head match up. Which, I think, is not going to happen with Summertown until the State Tournament. So from their standpoint, I'm sure the stories are just going to grow and grow! RBS and C-range are gonna get to settle their debate on the floor, where it should be settled. ;)Summertown will run the table if the things I'm hearing now are true, but with basketball, as in life, you really never know.......do ya?

Kazanity

If I didn't know any better I would think Rope and Kim have formed an alliance! ;) Just wait until Forrest and Richland enter the same court of battle, oh will heads roll. On the serious side, I wouldn't be so quick to give any of the three (Summertown, RBS, or Clarkrange) the title until we see the results of a head to head match up. Which, I think, is not going to happen with Summertown until the State Tournament. So from their standpoint, I'm sure the stories are just going to grow and grow! RBS and C-range are gonna get to settle their debate on the floor, where it should be settled. ;)Summertown will run the table if the things I'm hearing now are true, but with basketball, as in life, you really never know.......do ya?

Kazanity

Do not get me wrong, I brag on Summertown because they deserve it. However, there are a few others here is Region 6 that plan on raining on their parade. That includes those ladies from little ole Lynnville Tennessee. :D

I bet Lynchburg, Santa Fe, Cornersville, Collinwood, and Perry and Wayne County all will show up to play too. None of us are going to make it easy on them. ST would not want it that way either. ;)