Hampton Bulldogs Next Year

bulldawg 70

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can guarantee one thing, our boys from Cloudland are working out extremely hard. I got to talk to our new head coach, Turbyfield, and he says it is now mandatory to lift weights. Lift or go home. But the boys have taken a new approach to it. They actually are enjoying it and trying to improve everyday. I apreciate the respect they have given me and listening to the advice being given. We are going to bleed and sweat and then let the chips fall where they may, but bank on it, Cloudland will return as the top area team. I believe the best way to be a role model is to bleed with your boys. I'm going to get in there and teach and suffer with them. I love our young people in Roan Mt. and I promise you, the shut outs at home will be avenged. Courtesy the King. :P

I've been hearing good things myslf, I hope Roby can get the program back to where it needs to be. I wouldn't expect too much out of them next season,but they should be better,the following year they could be a very solid team, with talent and good kids on all the youth teams,the future could be bright.

Not so sure about playing Johnson Co, but either way it goes,it will make us both better. Hope they do well again next season.

As always I also hope Hampton does well. I always pull for you (except when they play the Horns). I know Adam and he is an awesome kid. Is he gonna be at the lifting meet in the spring? Well any way congrats on the season and good luck next year. :P

"HOW DID FAR THE HORNS MAKE IT IN THA PLAYOFFS!! "

Beat by a field goal by Mo East. in the first round.... You really should keep up better. oh and by the way East went on to beat Sullivan South and then was beat by MoWest.

Edited by cowgirl

is Big Mike helping with b-ball? also just woundering if Mike will be taking over JC position like to see our offense spread out and get some motion to it Don't get me wrong i love JC to death but i don't think the offense will get were it needs to be to win state if JC don't step down we all have see for years how teams down state spread out and throw/run out of shotgun etc and that hurts us when we get into later rounds of the playoffs

Amen to that brother. Our offense needs a big change. I was preaching it before the game with FC. We have to spread and put people in motion, just like you said. That's what the guys are doing that's winning the gold ball and hopefully our coaching staff can pick up on that. The power game is nice to have but it only gets you so far down the road.

is Big Mike helping with b-ball? also just woundering if Mike will be taking over JC position like to see our offense spread out and get some motion to it Don't get me wrong i love JC to death but i don't think the offense will get were it needs to be to win state if JC don't step down we all have see for years how teams down state spread out and throw/run out of shotgun etc and that hurts us when we get into later rounds of the playoffs

Yeah ,Mike is helping with the Basketball and I hope they do well, should have a fairly solid team. I know alot of people was disapointed in the team last season,maybe they will do better. As far as a Coaching change, haven't heard anything about that. I'd say either way ,Hampton wil throw the ball a little more next season. Michael will be more experienced ,just got to have good receivers and they have to run proper routes. Should have a good rushing attack,just mix it up a little more. I do know alot of the boys have already started working and thats always the key. Our big guys need to work on improving their quickness, we were not quick enough to block those Friendship cats. I'm already excited about next season with alot of good players returning and we also have some younger guys will step it up and be solid preformers next season.

As always I also hope Hampton does well. I always pull for you (except when they play the Horns). I know Adam and he is an awesome kid. Is he gonna be at the lifting meet in the spring? Well any way congrats on the season and good luck next year. :thumb:

"HOW DID FAR THE HORNS MAKE IT IN THA PLAYOFFS!! "

Beat by a field goal by Mo East. in the first round.... You really should keep up better. oh and by the way East went on to beat Sullivan South and then was beat by MoWest.

i didnt mean that post to be sarcastic, :thumb: i just kept up with us

I think if all the guys wok hard and does the right kind of work that makes them better at their position, This will be the best team in Bolldog history. You guys have the oppertunity to make history. You can be the first team in history to bring the gold ball to East Tenn. There is a big price to pay ,but anything thats any good always comes with a price. Don't let your last game next season make you wish you had worked a little bit harder. This takes a TEAM effort .

I think if all the guys wok hard and does the right kind of work that makes them better at their position, This will be the best team in Bolldog history. You guys have the oppertunity to make history. You can be the first team in history to bring the gold ball to East Tenn. There is a big price to pay ,but anything thats any good always comes with a price. Don't let your last game next season make you wish you had worked a little bit harder. This takes a TEAM effort .

Slick Pujo, I hope you leave your boys at Cloudland. That is where the gold ball, if any, is coming. After little Mike graduates and dad hangs it up, I hope you'll come back to the blue and gold where you belong. I know you don't really want to be a bulldog. You and I both know that. Slick King says that he wants Slick Pujo to stay a permanent Highlander. :thumb:

Just as sure as we have good coaching and the other kids are willing to work, My kids will be Highlanders. The atmosphere at Cloudland is like none other. You know I'll be routing for my Bulldogs next season and for that matter ,I probably always will, I'll also be supporting Cloudland, I really hope my kids are highlanders , but if we don't have a solid program ,and the kids won't work,they will be put in a better program. I love my kids and they have been taught to work, they will deserve to be in a good system. I have a strong feeling ,Cloudland will be just fine.