Best 3A Sophomore Class?

bison4

You'll have to ask Mobry. Maybe it is a good time to start that thread over there. I was trying to go to the Prepextra site and see who led the stats as a soph, but having a real hard time finding rosters for all the teams.

Yeah. KNS shut down stats/player profiles at the end of the regular season. But, I would venture to guess that they are positioning another Tornado for the award. Warren, then Shiverdecker (@ Jeff County then), then Sommer last year and, now Cobb. Stinson @ Fulton was up and down, Wilson @ Central was about the same. Maybe Splains or Chadbrown can give some input?

They may have to fire the special teams coach. 1100 kids and no kicker in the school. I guess when they had a kicker a couple of years ago he had a hard time fitting in. Another problem is finding a holder.

They should have hung on to the lineman who kicks for AE.

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They may have to fire the special teams coach. 1100 kids and no kicker in the school. I guess when they had a kicker a couple of years ago he had a hard time fitting in. Another problem is finding a holder.

I don't know about unapproved website, but Station Camp's long snapper, holder and kicker/punter are sophomores. Starting QB is as well. The kicker (2 yr. starter) was 3-3 in FG with a long of 37 and added 43 PAT's out of 48 tries. He avg. 33.6 yards punting. Only two bad snaps for the season and no bad holds. This combo should do well the next two years.