Region 5

thelightsareon

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you asking about the siegel match last night? Cory was disqualified in that match due to a "illegal slam" injuring the ankle of the siegel wrestler. It was not that violent but the wrestler let out a loud scream and was taken off on a stretcher. Cory later pinned his man from Lincoln Co. He has had some discipline issues late last year but seems to be under better control this year and should do well possibly with state medalist hopes!

it was violent enough to tear two ligaments and require season ending surgery....

but the only reason it was "illegal" was because it happened out of bounds and after the ref had blown the whistle

*this is siegeltackle101... i forgot that i was not logged in under my name... my apologies*

Edited by Dodrill22

I don't think he had an actual tear but a strain because his mom said he would plan on coming to individual regions at Warren Co. if at all possible but she also was concerned about his stamina. Certainly this would be a real loss for Region 5 since he had a chance of winning a state title this year!

what weight class was this guy in that got hurt for siegel???