Adamsville vs McNairy

A_Alexander2

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9oldschool5, braun vs. brain? From your spelling, I assume the brain must be in reference to McNairy Central.

A good question. How many players on Adamsville's team live in Adamsville? The recruiting machine lives on at AHS. You do not want to break a tradition of many years.

I'm sure a few of the Class A schools are going to check to make sure one of the AHS players is eligible. That's the word on the coaching grapevine.

Well... when you have to send in the papers to TSSAA and they come back and say he is eligible, i'm pretty sure that means he can play.

McNairy wins 59-51. McNairy only trailed for about 1 min in this game as it was close the whole way. Adamsville took a 1 point lead toward the beginning of the 4th but McNairy got it right back and didn't trail again.

McNairy has a good team! Can't wait for the rematch! Refs also called a good game! I think both of these teams will have great seasons!!!

macnarry.............the brain vs. braun comment was legit, you better check then re check your spelling you must have grautated! from the hill lol!

mcnairy played prevent dunk defense! a version of hack a shack. from where i was sitting adamsville did not play very well missing numerous free throws and a couple open lay ups that was the difference. and the only difference. as for mcnairy that is about as good as they can play! it was the ken bingham show and tonight he didnt even star in his own production. its pass and pick for bingham when hes in there.

mcnairy was like ticks on a dog on the big guys of adamsville so afraid to get dunked on.

the difference in this series is plain and simple ......this game will make adamsville better, and enable them to play into march into what we like to call the regional and state tournaments. mcnairy on the other hand better win while they can cause bolivar and liberty looms in the waiting and it'll be a challenge to get to the region for them.

bottom line.............its about winning games at mcnairy....woo hoo we beat adamsville who is less than half the size of our enrollment. at adamsville its about winning championships! anything less than murpheesboro is a failure at adamsville, evena 25-5 season last year.....NO one was happy with that. at mcnairy they hang fourth place distict plaques like they are proud of em. at adamsville walk in the locker room and lobby and all yo usee is gold and silver from the past 15 years.

as for recruiting, thats a joke! mcnairy doesnt recruit they persuade in a more personal way than recruiting. single a teams have more class than mcnairy and know that adamsville runs a quality top notch program and that every t is crossed and i is dotted on mr knights tssaa papers. now if they can just dig the bobcat finger nails out of his arms after the muggins in the lane he might be a factor next time. look at bolivar and the madden kid last year transferred in played bball, left after the season and went back to his home school in arkansas to graduate. cry me a puddle. maybe they just dont know where to look for the right talent. as far as i know all of avilles roster is local except for knight who moved in from nashville. last time i checked it was legal for americans to move freely.

kudos to mcnairy though, they are quick and decently good, but decently good in AA is usually 3rd or 4th in your district and a first round exit in the region. if they played in A they might have a shot at the title. by title i mean state title.........not district or region those dont mean anything at aviile, just another rung on the ladder. winning the state is the only goal.

by the way i heard the freshman at aville thumped the bobcats thurday night by 20. should be an interesting next few years.

Guest bobcats#67

yeah 9oldschool5 you are right we do have tough opponents unlike adamsville. yall pretty much have an easy ride to the state playoffs. and the freshmen game if they didnt have the 3 sophmore's playing we would of probably won. the 3 sophmore's where jason redmon, josh oaks, and james sanders. and when mcnairy beats yall every year all yall can do is make up excuses and say yall are gonna win next time. well my prediction at aville will be even closer than this one but mcnairy is gonna take it in overtime 75-72

Here we go with the excuses. We are a smaller school and they hacked our big men. I have saw alot of small schools that are good beat bigger schools all the time. I bet Middleton does not use that as an excuse when they lose and they are one of the smallest schools in TN. I would of played a PREVENT DUNK defense tooo. The Knight showed he couldn't shoot the ball. The only thing he could do was lower his shoulder and go to the basket which is a charge and he done it all night. If you get middle TN refs in district and region play then he will foul out quick. Oh, I believe there were alot of fouls on Adamsville that wasn't called too.

If you think that is the best McNairy can play then you are crazy. We missed alot of free throws and had alot of layups roll out of the rim too. I still don't game you were watching because Ken finished with 21 points and that was with him missing 7:30 min because of a bloody nose. I think he done a good starring role. Plus, they don't just screens for him. They run a motion offense and everybody gets screens set for them.

I wouldn't be counting on that State this year either. Once you get through your weak district and maybe the region, you guys are going to get drilled by Union City, Lake Co., or Humboldt. But, at least we had a successful season because we beat Adamsville. Yeah, like that is all that matters to us.

We aren't making excuses, we lost. But we can play much better than that. At least our students and cheerleaders have a little dignity. The stuff I saw the McNairy Blue Nation or whatever and their cheerleaders doing was pretty shameful. But this isn't about the fans or cheeleaders so I guess that doesn't matter.

We aren't making excuses, we lost. But we can play much better than that. At least our students and cheerleaders have a little dignity. The stuff I saw the McNairy Blue Nation or whatever and their cheerleaders doing was pretty shameful. But this isn't about the fans or cheeleaders so I guess that doesn't matter.

Just curious....what did you see from McNairy that was so "shameful"?