Grace@Arts

heb12:2

The Patriots are struggling "big time" right now. Grace jumped on Carter Mc's back and did what they had to do. The margin, it doesn't matter, was 6 points....66-60 I believe. I don't see Grace playing much better than they did Friday against CSAS and the Patriots have miles to go in the improvement. Enjoy the feeling now because it won't be this way next time.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Patriots are struggling "big time" right now. Grace jumped on Carter Mc's back and did what they had to do. The margin, it doesn't matter, was 6 points....66-60 I believe. I don't see Grace playing much better than they did Friday against CSAS and the Patriots have miles to go in the improvement. Enjoy the feeling now because it won't be this way next time.

How can you think Grace won't get any better, but think the Pats will improve by leaps and bounds? It was the third game of the season and first game from a two-week lay-over! Grace is a young team that hasn't been together long enough to get any chemistry going. I don't see CSAS beating Grace @ Grace. The CSAS gym is to Chattanooga highschool basketball what The Swamp is to college football. If CSAS couldn't get the job done @ home...

Arts was the experienced team. Grace started two freshman guards who will only get better with experience. Shaughnessy sat 12 minutes in the first half with 2 fouls(only a sophmore playing his first year at this level). Grace was without their

senior leader due to illness. I realize we are talking about high school athletics but I see tremendous room for Grace to improve. Besides you have no answer for Carter. I did like the way you attacked us defensively at the start of the 3rd quarter.

I did not say that Grace will not improve, I am saying that Grace played extremely well, had two weeks to prepare for one game, a luxury that they won't have again. Arts and Sciences has some problems that they are dealing with right now and when those are solved, and they will be, the potential that is there is going to be something to watch. No, we don't have an answer for Carter right now, but the next time you will have to match up to a much different team. What you saw in your jv game will be what you will see the next time the varsities tee it up!

I did not say that Grace will not improve, I am saying that Grace played extremely well, had two weeks to prepare for one game, a luxury that they won't have again. Arts and Sciences has some problems that they are dealing with right now and when those are solved, and they will be, the potential that is there is going to be something to watch. No, we don't have an answer for Carter right now, but the next time you will have to match up to a much different team. What you saw in your jv game will be what you will see the next time the varsities tee it up!

Grace's jv only had 3 players that even dress varsity. How does your jv much up to the Grace varsity which consisted of 3 freshman, 3 sophmores, 4 juniors, & 1 senior. Your jv basically played the Grace freshman.

I do not think Grace played well has a team. They had way too many turnovers and got lost defensively a few times. Foul trouble was also a huge problem in the post and we were already minus one post player. McMasters was forced to play more than he should in the first half and that hurt his 2nd half production.

I cannot get a handle on Arts but Grace can play much better. If they hope to compete with Temple they must play better.