District 9A - Tuesday night

grammar

Okay here we go again-

I'll take Community in a landslide over Boyd. I'm sure the players will "overcome the coach" and continue their rise to the top.

MTCS is a little weaker than I expected with their no show against Van Buren so I'll take Eagleville by 25 if the boys from the mtn. can dispatch of them by 21.

In the first HUGE contest of the year I'll take my boys in a NAILBITER against the rockets. This game scares me to death, but I really think we have the horses to do it this year. Final score = Cascade 61 Forrest 59 w/ Reed hitting a shot at the buzzer.

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay here we go again-

I'll take Community in a landslide over Boyd. I'm sure the players will "overcome the coach" and continue their rise to the top.

MTCS is a little weaker than I expected with their no show against Van Buren so I'll take Eagleville by 25 if the boys from the mtn. can dispatch of them by 21.

In the first HUGE contest of the year I'll take my boys in a NAILBITER against the rockets. This game scares me to death, but I really think we have the horses to do it this year. Final score = Cascade 61 Forrest 59 w/ Reed hitting a shot at the buzzer.

I might have to agree with you since your last prediction on the D-9 matchups were so close. Have you seen any of these teams play? On the real side I know you are just posting to get a conversation started, because I have been to every one of the VB games for the past several years and I have no idea what other teams this year hold (With the exception of Cascade) don't think they lost anyone from last years squad. You can always count on the solid teams to be competitive, sure there are down years but for the most part the coaching will keep them in games. You may be right this time on these predictions I don't know, but we will see. Another question for you. Were you at the MTCS and VB game?

I might have to agree with you since your last prediction on the D-9 matchups were so close. Have you seen any of these teams play? On the real side I know you are just posting to get a conversation started, because I have been to every one of the VB games for the past several years and I have no idea what other teams this year hold (With the exception of Cascade) don't think they lost anyone from last years squad. You can always count on the solid teams to be competitive, sure there are down years but for the most part the coaching will keep them in games. You may be right this time on these predictions I don't know, but we will see. Another question for you. Were you at the MTCS and VB game?

Okay- so I was 1 for 2 on Friday. Another poster agreed with my picks so...

Yes, I have seen everyone in the district except your guys and Boyd...

And no I was not at your game with MTCS, but I'm upping my score to 30 for eagleville after their impressive showing against Columbia Academy this weekend.

And after shankle went off this weekend, i'll change my prediction in our game too: Cascade 61, Forrest 60 :angry:

In all seriousness, I will predict that no matter the outcome of our game on tuesday Fresh will be on hear praising shankle's mere existence. If they win it will be great job Shankle and the Rockets (notice the order) and if they lose it will be shankle played good despite the outcome of the game. You can take that prediction to the bank. :thumb:

And no I was not at your game with MTCS, but I'm upping my score to 30 for eagleville after their impressive showing against Columbia Academy this weekend.

And after shankle went off this weekend, i'll change my prediction in our game too: Cascade 61, Forrest 60 :D

In all seriousness, I will predict that no matter the outcome of our game on tuesday Fresh will be on hear praising shankle's mere existence. If they win it will be great job Shankle and the Rockets (notice the order) and if they lose it will be shankle played good despite the outcome of the game. You can take that prediction to the bank. :thumb:

Good post except I think forrest could pull it out.

And after shankle went off this weekend, i'll change my prediction in our game too: Cascade 61, Forrest 60 :lol:

You can check out VB Tuesday night at home against Marion County, but I guess you may have more urgent business Tuesday night, I would like to see you guys and Forrest square off. It should be a good game. I don't really know about the Eagleville and MTCS match-up it may not even be close. Fresh probably won't even post about Shankle. So I better hold on to my pennies and not take it to the bank yet.

You can check out VB Tuesday night at home against Marion County, but I guess you may have more urgent business Tuesday night, I would like to see you guys and Forrest square off. It should be a good game. I don't really know about the Eagleville and MTCS match-up it may not even be close. Fresh probably won't even post about Shankle. So I better hold on to my pennies and not take it to the bank yet.

Cascade lost to Moore County friday night at home by 19 and Forrest lost to Moore County at home Tuesday night by 5 so I will split the difference and say that Forrest beats my Champs at Cascade tonight by 14. Cascade has had a hard time scoring points right now except for Hall, from my view in the cheap seats they look like good shots, simply not falling for them and that in turn effects their defense. I saw Coach Pope in the hall yesterday and told him to hang in there with them that this is a long season and he commented that Coach Mac does such a good job that he was not looking forward to tonight with the way his team was struggling to score. I like watching them coach against each other and how hard their teams usually play.....should be fun to watch, Good luck to both teams!

Man we have drama at Community right now. But, the team is playing better and beating the teams that they are suppose to beat. Hopefully we get the ship fixed and compete for the 4th spot in the district. We should handle Boyd easily. I say by 15+ at least.

I will take Forest over Cascade right now. Cascade is struggling outside of Hall. They are just not very deep.

Eagleville will kill MTCS. I have talked to a couple people at the Columbia Academy game. What do ya'll think, could Eagleville have scored 100 if they chose to? Did they barely get to 96 or did they let up? It looks like its going to be Forest and Eagleville at the top of the district again.

Man we have drama at Community right now. But, the team is playing better and beating the teams that they are suppose to beat. Hopefully we get the ship fixed and compete for the 4th spot in the district. We should handle Boyd easily. I say by 15+ at least.

I will take Forest over Cascade right now. Cascade is struggling outside of Hall. They are just not very deep.

Eagleville will kill MTCS. I have talked to a couple people at the Columbia Academy game. What do ya'll think, could Eagleville have scored 100 if they chose to? Did they barely get to 96 or did they let up? It looks like its going to be Forest and Eagleville at the top of the district again.

I would like to attent all these games but i cant my VB team is playing tonight so a got to stay and support them. I think that forest will beat cascade not by much maybe 4 or 5. i know that the vikings will beat boyd by at least 18 or 20. I will take Eagleville over mtcs by 15 or 20 just cause i don't like mtcs. Good luck to all teams....(GO VB)

Can anyone tell me how you think 9A will end up stacking up or at least who to look for in the papers...I don't really know alot about district 9, who in it or what, but would love to know. I know that Forrest always seems to be decent in b-ball, and when i was at a cascade football game I saw a lot of taller than average kids. How does Cascades lineup go....height wise...