Congratulations Smyrna

Lost Old Dad

I'm not a Ravenwood fan, and I didn't sit in their student section either. I hope this doesn't ruin your fairy tale, I was just making an observation of what I thought I saw taking place.

If it makes you feel better, I would've chucked anything I could find at those players too.

Dude you seriously need to go back and read the pages on the blog "Ravenwood Vs. Smyrna" you are missing the whole point of this. Nice try though. :angry:

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congradulations :) Very interesting game first half, but the second showed 4-5A power in the state. Wait a minute, the last 5 or 6 state champions have come from regions 4-5A and the Williamson county district (can't remeber if 5-5A or6-5A). Middle Tn power baby. I loved the 4A and 5A games, it was assume to be there. Coach Shadowens? I need a job brother. Band Wagon. :o

Edited by thtruth

That 5'7"Corner has more talent, heart, leadership and intelligence in his little finger than most kids his age hope to have in their entire body. Look at his stats man and then be proud of what he has accomplished all year--he has been accepted to one of the most reknown universities in the SEC, not to play football (gosh no, he's only 5'7"), but to make his life more than a football game--his coach didn't care how tall he was--he counted on him all season and would do it again if another game was scheduled. Get off the post if you can't say something nice--and leave the Ravenwood players alone--none of them have cast any stones at anyone at Smyrna--they were just happy to be there--they will be remembered as having represented their school with class, heart , and one heck of alot of talent--do you play or just observe?

I Never Said The Kid Didn't Have Heart Okay We Have A Linebacker On Our Team Who Was 5'6 You Don't Think It Took Heart For Him. I Didn't Say Anything Against The Kid's Heart Or Talent Alright. What I Said Was Your Coach Made A Bad Decision Putting Him On A Player Like Rod. I Don't Care How Much Heart You Have There Comes A Time When Size And Talent Catch Up To Heart And That Was A Bad Coaching Move. I Mean I'd Rather Have A Less Talented CB On Tall Reciever If The CB Matched Up More Size Wise Or At Least Double Up On The Receiver. Your Coach Didn't Do That And It Ended Up Hurting Ravenwood. All The Respect In The World To The Player In Question Though And I Hope He Has Success Later On In Life And Congrats On Going To College. By The Way What College Is He Attending Just Wondering?

I Never Said The Kid Didn't Have Heart Okay We Have A Linebacker On Our Team Who Was 5'6 You Don't Think It Took Heart For Him. I Didn't Say Anything Against The Kid's Heart Or Talent Alright. What I Said Was Your Coach Made A Bad Decision Putting Him On A Player Like Rod. I Don't Care How Much Heart You Have There Comes A Time When Size And Talent Catch Up To Heart And That Was A Bad Coaching Move. I Mean I'd Rather Have A Less Talented CB On Tall Reciever If The CB Matched Up More Size Wise Or At Least Double Up On The Receiver. Your Coach Didn't Do That And It Ended Up Hurting Ravenwood. All The Respect In The World To The Player In Question Though And I Hope He Has Success Later On In Life And Congrats On Going To College. By The Way What College Is He Attending Just Wondering?

I imagine Auburn, if I had to guess. I hope so, sounds like a heck of a kid.

okay, so smyrna deserved to win tonights game

they played with all of their heart, and in the end, got the gold

so, now i say, congradulations to the NO class state champions

i thought you said josh crouch had changed

i believed you for the entire football game

until it ended

you smyrnaians should be proud of your classless team

i'm more happy with a classy runner-up team than with a classless champion team

i remember the feeling after ravenwood won state last year

it was amazing, and i'm glad they smyrna fans (and only the fans) are enjoying it

whatever...just go enjoy your loss

I REALLY DONT CARE WHATR U THINK OR WHAT U HAVE TO SAY!!

I COULD CARE LESS ABOUT UR OPINION..GET OFF MY JOCK FOR 10 MINS..

me and sonny were the first to get the hats yes, and they were infront of their student section,

but did me and him ever do anything besides raise our hands...NOPE!!

show me the tape, video, anything where i did, bc i have proof, ask steve heath and tom kreger where i was at right after i got my hat..i was talking to them about our team play, and if u watch the tape all the way through u see me and sonny shaking hands with ravenwood,i could name the numbers i talked to..did the team go over there..yea..did they say anything besides point at the score board and point at the hats and s, idk i wasnt there and either was u, actually i think they were cussing at them and throwing things at us bc i saw that on tv and i saw it when i was talking to the newspaper after our win..talk about something else..lol..i mean seriously..go to the basketball thread..we won state..we dont care what happened after the game and ur not changing anyones feelings about it..and i am only worried about my brothers feelings on the teams..u cant please everyone..i learned that a long time ago..maybe u should too..i learned my lession, i dc what U HAVE TO SAY BC U R nobody IN MY MIND!!

SO GET OFF MY JOCK AND LEAVE IT ALONE!!

dont care?

y u respond then?

tell it 2 ur preacher, not us.