Liberty Crusaders

nebuntyn

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For everyone saying that there is no way Liberty will get beat by 25, do you realize that Oak Hill beat Jackson Provine 91-57 in the Hoopfest. That is 34 points, and Jackson Provine was the #1 team in MS last year. <a href="http://www.unapproved website.com/FanPages/StateRankings.mxp/Mississippi/Boys_Varsity_Basketball_Winter_05-06" target="_blank">http://www.unapproved website.com/FanPages/StateRank...ll_Winter_05-06</a> And they returned almost all of their key players. I would say their is a good chance Oak Hill wins by over 20. If Liberty plays their best game of their lives they might keep it close.

I watched Oak Hill play Jackson Lanier 2 years ago in the Hoopfest. Jackson Lanier had the best high school basketball player I have watched in person. Monta Ellis, the kid didn't miss. If he had 2 guys on him, he made them look silly, if they put 3 on him, he found an open man. He finished with 49 points and 11 assists, but his team still lost by 10. Oak Hill had too much depth and talent at every position. They are a few notches above everyone else. By the way just 2 years later, Monta Ellis is now averaging about 20 points a game for the Golden State Warriors. He is just going to contiue to improve.

If your still not convinced go to Unapproved Website. They have the #1 Junior PG in the nation Jennings who has signed at USC. 2 Senior shooting guards already signed to Michigan and Duke. A 6'7" small forward signed at South Carolina, and a 6'9 Power Forward signed at Florida State. All ranked nationally in their positions. Now Liberty is good, but they only one guy signed already and that is to Murray State. And no individuals ranked nationally in their positions. Think before you guys start saying Liberty could win this one....

Edited by Svebakken

Your right oak hill wont beat liberty by 25 it will be worse a whole lot worse than yall can think right now. Oak Hill is the best team in the nation and i dont see liberty having any shot of beating oak hill. Brandon jennings will hurt liberty. I got to see that liberty is a good team but get real they would have lost bad to brentwood last year. Oak Hill will show liberty the difference between the best team in the nation compared to the 2nd best team in tennessee. I still think that liberty is the top AA program in tennessee but to say they are goin to beat oak hill is Ludacris. To tell the truth if liberty can play with in 25 points i would consider that a victory in itself. Brandon jennings is the best player i've seen this year. I dont think that jewon is anything near the level that Brandon is. That is what i saw.

lET'S KEEP IT REAL FOLKS. FIRST OFF IM NOT ROLLIN WITH THAT . i DON'T THINK THAT LIBERTY WILL LOSE BY 25 OR 40 POINTS JUST BECAUSE MOST TEAMS WHO ARE THAT TALENTED TEND TO DO WHAT?? THATS RIGHT, LOOK OVER A TEAM THAT THEY DON'T THINKIS IMPORTANT...I'VE SEEN OAK HILL BACK A FEW YEARS NO DOUBT THEY HAVE A REP OF MAD TALENT..BUT LIBERTY HAS A REP OF BEATING THE ODDS..I'D LIKE TO SEE THEM UPSET EVERYONE. AND ABOUT BRENTWOOD..THEY SAID THE SAME THING ABOUT MITCHELL..BUT GUESS WHAT HAPPENED IN THE STATE FINALS.

Edited by Hoops1stLuv14

For everyone saying that there is no way Liberty will get beat by 25, do you realize that Oak Hill beat Jackson Provine 91-57 in the Hoopfest. That is 34 points, and Jackson Provine was the #1 team in MS last year. <a href="http://www.unapproved website.com/FanPages/StateRankings.mxp/Mississippi/Boys_Varsity_Basketball_Winter_05-06" target="_blank">http://www.unapproved website.com/FanPages/StateRank...ll_Winter_05-06</a> And they returned almost all of their key players. I would say their is a good chance Oak Hill wins by over 20. If Liberty plays their best game of their lives they might keep it close.

I watched Oak Hill play Jackson Lanier 2 years ago in the Hoopfest. Jackson Lanier had the best high school basketball player I have watched in person. Monta Ellis, the kid didn't miss. If he had 2 guys on him, he made them look silly, if they put 3 on him, he found an open man. He finished with 49 points and 11 assists, but his team still lost by 10. Oak Hill had too much depth and talent at every position. They are a few notches above everyone else. By the way just 2 years later, Monta Ellis is now averaging about 20 points a game for the Golden State Warriors. He is just going to contiue to improve.

If your still not convinced go to Unapproved Website. They have the #1 Junior PG in the nation Jennings who has signed at USC. 2 Senior shooting guards already signed to Michigan and Duke. A 6'7" small forward signed at South Carolina, and a 6'9 Power Forward signed at Florida State. All ranked nationally in their positions. Now Liberty is good, but they only one guy signed already and that is to Murray State. And no individuals ranked nationally in their positions. Think before you guys start saying Liberty could win this one....

I MEAN REALLY...aLL THE CRUSADERS FANS ARE SAYING IS THAT THE BOYS ARE NOT GOING TO LOSE BY 25. LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS..AND EVERYONE HAS BAD SHOOTING NIGHTS, SO MAYBE LIBERTY CAN SNEAK ONE IN...

mental town, you must be from boliva?? If so what do you think about the Crusaders rolling into the Mental Town this Friday?

LOL THATS WHAT I WAS THINKING..HE WON'T BE AT THAT GAME OR SHOULD I SAY SLAUGHTER.

I MEAN REALLY...aLL THE CRUSADERS FANS ARE SAYING IS THAT THE BOYS ARE NOT GOING TO LOSE BY 25. LETS SEE WHAT HAPPENS..AND EVERYONE HAS BAD SHOOTING NIGHTS, SO MAYBE LIBERTY CAN SNEAK ONE IN...

LOL THATS WHAT I WAS THINKING..HE WON'T BE AT THAT GAME OR SHOULD I SAY SLAUGHTER.

Don't count your chickens before they hatch hoopslove! It'll be closer than the Oak Hill game! :thumb:

lET'S KEEP IT REAL FOLKS. FIRST OFF IM NOT ROLLIN WITH THAT . i DON'T THINK THAT LIBERTY WILL LOSE BY 25 OR 40 POINTS JUST BECAUSE MOST TEAMS WHO ARE THAT TALENTED TEND TO DO WHAT?? THATS RIGHT, LOOK OVER A TEAM THAT THEY DON'T THINKIS IMPORTANT...I'VE SEEN OAK HILL BACK A FEW YEARS NO DOUBT THEY HAVE A REP OF MAD TALENT..BUT LIBERTY HAS A REP OF BEATING THE ODDS..I'D LIKE TO SEE THEM UPSET EVERYONE. AND ABOUT BRENTWOOD..THEY SAID THE SAME THING ABOUT MITCHELL..BUT GUESS WHAT HAPPENED IN THE STATE FINALS.

Brentwood crushed mitchell last year. Liberty would have got beat worse than bolivar did against brentwood. Sorry still the only team that could compeat with oak hill last in the last two years have been Last years brentwood and Hamilton. Liberty isnt on that elite level. Devon jones and antwan cant hold the two post men for oak hill off the glass. And i dont care if juwaun are sampson is guarding Brandon Jennings he is goin to light bout of them up.

LIKE i said WE SHALL SEE...sounds like there might be a little hata in your post.

And if you knew what i know..You would compare how one team beat another..and why? because teams have different weaknesses and strengths

So in state finals Mitchell was like "we'll beat them cause we beat Bolivar and they beat Liberty" Well you see where that got them.

And one more thing..this is 06-07 season lets not talk about all the guys In DI now...you have to go to college boards for that.

Edited by Hoops1stLuv14