cherokee vs. greeneville.

MObuck_021

What are your predictions for this game? So far cherokee has won the hardees, and haven't lost a game. I think cherokees tenacious defense will pose a problem, but I don't know if it'll win the game for them. If Brian David Snow can come out and continue to play as he has offensively, and brian milan has a good game all around, I could see an upset. It's too bad I won't be able to make it, I'll be gone for a few weeks on a business trip.

I'm Pulling for the upset:

Cherokee: 60

Greeneville: 58

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What are your predictions for this game? So far cherokee has won the hardees, and haven't lost a game. I think cherokees tenacious defense will pose a problem, but I don't know if it'll win the game for them. If Brian David Snow can come out and continue to play as he has offensively, and brian milan has a good game all around, I could see an upset. It's too bad I won't be able to make it, I'll be gone for a few weeks on a business trip.

:unsure:

MObuck_21: the upset would be Greeneville beating Cherokee not Cherokee beating Greeneville. As long as the Chiefs continue to play with sound basketball fundementals as a team, they should do very well this season. :unsure:

MObuck_21: the upset would be Greeneville beating Cherokee not Cherokee beating Greeneville. As long as the Chiefs continue to play with sound basketball fundementals as a team, they should do very well this season. :)

As long as you operate under the assumption that Greeneville is one dimensional you all are in for a rude awakening. Sound fundamentals are great, but Greeneville has a wicked outside game this year and if you try to defend it you're gonna get killed underneath. Unless your "tenacious" defense has found a way to be both places at once, Wiggins or Gash or Anderson or Woods will find a way to make you look bad.

As long as you operate under the assumption that Greeneville is one dimensional you all are in for a rude awakening. Sound fundamentals are great, but Greeneville has a wicked outside game this year and if you try to defend it you're gonna get killed underneath. Unless your "tenacious" defense has found a way to be both places at once, Wiggins or Gash or Anderson or Woods will find a way to make you look bad.

I don't foresee Greenevilles main attack to come from outside in this game. Our lack of big men to step up down low will cripple us. Brian Snow and Josh Williams are really our only weapons in the paint. However with sound fundamentals and tough defense we could put up a good competition in this game. Cherokee is a very hard place to play at, as Morristown West saw. :thumb: Us playing at home is an added bonus. go chiefs.

I don't foresee Greenevilles main attack to come from outside in this game. Our lack of big men to step up down low will cripple us. Brian Snow and Josh Williams are really our only weapons in the paint. However with sound fundamentals and tough defense we could put up a good competition in this game. Cherokee is a very hard place to play at, as Morristown West saw. :thumb: Us playing at home is an added bonus. go chiefs.

I have always loved coming to Rogersville..We Devils travel well..see you friday

MObuck_21: the upset would be Greeneville beating Cherokee not Cherokee beating Greeneville. As long as the Chiefs continue to play with sound basketball fundementals as a team, they should do very well this season. :thumb:

Cherokee may do very well this season...however, winning the Hardee's classic and beating teams the caliber of West Greene does not match up with playing Greeneville...that being said, Greeneville has not played as well the last couple of games although the margin of victory was large. I would guess this to be a 12 - 15 point Greeneville win on the road, but that is why the games are played, let's see what happens.