Riverdale looking for a game

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both of those teams would kill Riverdale. HOOVER give me a break.

oh ok it is just a coacht thread settle down just throwing some teams out there i would like to play and u dont know if they would or not but one thing a can guarntee that smyrna wont next year u can take that to the bank u better enjoy your championship

Both of those teams would kill Riverdale. HOOVER give me a break.

R'dale stands a chance against Hoover as much as any team that has been ranked NATIONALLY. Last time I looked Smyrna is not there YET.

I love the late hit wonders who get on here only AFTER their team starts winning with their VAST football knowledge. :thumb:

I bet you were part of the Smyrna fans that left the R'dale v Smyrna game at Smyrna after halftime. BTW what teams from out of state has Smyrna played?

While Smyrna IS the State Champs this year and they deserve it, there are still programs in the state that can and will continue to play up to help their programs.

I'd say Hoover is out of contention for 2007. Hoover is playing in the Kirk Herbstreit Challenge in 2007, and an open-date listing they had on the KHSAA website (Kentucky) a couple of months ago disappeared soon thereafter. Long story short, they're probably booked for 2007.

The problem with Hoover is, they are so much in demand, they probably would insist on a one-game matchup in Alabama and not return the favor of coming to Tennessee, and we all know Riverdale has already been bitten by that bug (Kilbourne, OH).

I'd say Hoover is out of contention for 2007. Hoover is playing in the Kirk Herbstreit Challenge in 2007, and an open-date listing they had on the KHSAA website (Kentucky) a couple of months ago disappeared soon thereafter. Long story short, they're probably booked for 2007.

The problem with Hoover is, they are so much in demand, they probably would insist on a one-game matchup in Alabama and not return the favor of coming to Tennessee, and we all know Riverdale has already been bitten by that bug (Kilbourne, OH).

yea i was just saying a iould like to play another dynasty think it would get alot of attention