CENTENNIAL VS. FRANKLIN

CHS 2007

Big District 11 matchup this Friday. As the 4-2 Franklin Rebels go cross town to face the 5-3 Centennial Cougars. Both teams are playing strong basketball this season and all their losses have been to respectable teams. Centennial has the size advantage, but Franklin is deadly from the field this year. It's gonna be crazy in Franktown this Friday, so who take this one?

Edited by CHS 2007

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One more comment, Centennial has never beaten Franklin in boys basketball. But with a better team this year, the fans and players can smell victory. This should be a close game with a lot of intensity.

after seeing centennial play against us (independence) and knowing a couple of the guys on franklin, i say franklin wins by 10 or so.

Well tonight, the Cougars absolutely destoyed Marshall County 81-59. Big games from Drew Kelly (as usual) and Allante McLemore as well as a big contribution from the Cougar bench. The Cougars had to do it without one of their big guys again. Lamont Harris sat this one out for unspecified reasons. But they will have another big guy returning as Ben Mixer should be off crutches soon and should start practicing within the next few weeks.

Edited by CHS 2007

seriously man get your stats right

83-59 and mcclemore was a starter and didnt come off the bench

mixer has 2 more weeks for sure on crutches probably more

preston stroop according to mixer could possibly be eligible for friday's game and harris i believe was serving a suspension for not showing up to practice but also should be back for franklin

i still am not convinced on franklin's play so far this year and i am bought and on the drew kelly bandwagon and centennial's wagon as well

centennial-64

franklin-56

im gonna go with that score if centennial utilizes kelly

if franklin shuts down kelly there could be some trouble at centennial

mixer has 2 more weeks for sure on crutches probably more

preston stroop according to mixer could possibly be eligible for friday's game and harris i believe was serving a suspension for not showing up to practice but also should be back for franklin

i still am not convinced on franklin's play so far this year and i am bought and on the drew kelly bandwagon and centennial's wagon as well

centennial-64

franklin-56

im gonna go with that score if centennial utilizes kelly

if franklin shuts down kelly there could be some trouble at centennial

Last year Franklin handled Cent. easily . Cent has closed the gap but Franklin will win by 12 or 13

Read the post. Show me where I said McLemore was on the bench. I forgot about that late score.

CHS2007-

you of all people shouldn't be stating those facts about centennial not beating franklin

they beat franklin twice during your freshman year

come on man please get your facts straight before posting info on here

And I believe I also said I was thinking about the girls team before last year. So are you gonna keep bashing me about that? Or are you gonna move on?