Mcnairy Central Bobcats vs. Liberty Crusaders Dec. 15th

Guest bobcats#67

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bobcats#67

Liberty 87.....McNairy 52. Liberty used the bench for most of the game with great results.

thats a lie they had their starting 5 in like the whole 3rd quarter and most of the 4th and the officials did a horrible job cause they called 4 offensive fouls on ken bingham and really didnt do anything

I listened to part of the game on the radio. Sain did not even play for Liberty, they said he was having migranes or something like that. But, Liberty had already had 9 people score, when they were up like 64-31 midway thru the 3rd quarter. I didn't catch the final though, but it is definitely a bogus score on the scoreboard.

thats a lie they had their starting 5 in like the whole 3rd quarter and most of the 4th and the officials did a horrible job cause they called 4 offensive fouls on ken bingham and really didnt do anything

No, you're a lie. the starters did't even play in the fourth quarter at all. he used his second team then the freshmen played. #11,23,41,42 and 40 do not start. But thanks for the compliment...And when players are coached to take charges thats what happens. Ol' boy, Ken needed to be shooting 3's anyway. ref or no ref this game wouldn't have been close by no means.

Edited by Hoops1stLuv14

I'm not one to complain about officiating but this was a horribly called game. Liberty would have won by 15-20 points without the officials help but it absolutely killed McNairy's team morale. When a player almost fouls out of the game strictly on charges called by one referee, its ridiculous (especially when that player is the star of the team). Besides that though, I was very impressed with the Crusaders. They are a great team with a pretty deep bench and they have definitely proved themselves title contenders in my eyes. Good luck to both teams in the rest of the season.

Quit whining.When people teams lose,the 1st person they blame it on is the refs.U not going to beat Liberty anyway with 1 person scoring in double figures.Told u that u was undefeated cause u have been playing a bunch of cupcakes.Now u see how much those cupcakes prepared u for the district schedule.a 35 point loss without their leading scorer.

Quit whining.When people teams lose,the 1st person they blame it on is the refs.U not going to beat Liberty anyway with 1 person scoring in double figures.Told u that u was undefeated cause u have been playing a bunch of cupcakes.Now u see how much those cupcakes prepared u for the district schedule.a 35 point loss without their leading scorer.

bobcat#67 entered a 99-98 score for this game in our Scoreboard last night. He is no longer with us.