2007 Region 6 1A

Big Bigby

What happened in Wartrace? Three starters on defense did play at all aganist Cascade. I think mTp starting line may have played 4 series. Smith had the subs in quiet early. As usual Marco got his yards, probaly 6 designed run plays for him with 50 yards. He also had 2-3 broken down coverage passes that he turned into another 30 yards or so. He was on target for quiet a few passes but dropped catches ended the drives. Cascade has one of the best line that mTp has seen since the end of last season. He was pushed out at the one on about a 45 yard run that ended a series mTp having the ball. Two sure TD was dropped in the endzone. Our guys have to use both hands to bring the ball in with.

Overall a good scrimmage for both teams, I will not be surprised if the Champions are seen again.

Edited by wholder

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What happened in Wartrace? Three starters on defense did play at all aganist Cascade. I think mTp starting line may have played 4 series. Smith had the subs in quiet early. As usual Marco got his yards, probaly 6 designed run plays for him with 50 yards. He also had 2-3 broken down coverage passes that he turned into another 30 yards or so. He was on target for quiet a few passes but dropped catches ended the drives. Cascade has one of the best line that mTp has seen since the end of last season. He was pushed out at the one on about a 45 yard run that ended a series mTp having the ball. Two sure TD was dropped in the endzone. Our guys have to use both hands to bring the ball in with.

Overall a good scrimmage for both teams, I will not be surprised if the Champions are seen again.

I know you have been pretty covered up with all that's been going on. Thank's for taking the moment to give your perspective. I won't have to ask from here on out, schedule has been posted at work and you'll see me for the rest of the year. <_<

It's been pretty quite with CA this year, but what about them beating Ezell Harding? Reckon Ezell is really down or is CA hiding something?????

I know you have been pretty covered up with all that's been going on. Thank's for taking the moment to give your perspective. I won't have to ask from here on out, schedule has been posted at work and you'll see me for the rest of the year. <_<

It's been pretty quite with CA this year, but what about them beating Ezell Harding? Reckon Ezell is really down or is CA hiding something?????

Ezell is really down or was playing their 2nd string the whole time.

Well no one will stop mtp this year they will go undefeated in the district and the region and with jackson christian moved up to 2A it wouldnt suprise me 2 see them in the state championship finally and im looking forward 2 watching marco run around,over and through people again this year and they added a columbia central tranfer in julian corlew on defense who is an amazing defensive player so that will help them on the defensive side of the ball this year....but ill see all of u tigers at the games

Well no one will stop mtp this year they will go undefeated in the district and the region and with jackson christian moved up to 2A it wouldnt suprise me 2 see them in the state championship finally and im looking forward 2 watching marco run around,over and through people again this year and they added a columbia central tranfer in julian corlew on defense who is an amazing defensive player so that will help them on the defensive side of the ball this year....but ill see all of u tigers at the games

Wow, you sure are late for the bandwagon..............Summertown? Oh yeah!!! Y'all don't play High School Football. The fear of losing or imposing on the other B-ball sports has sure kept Football out of the Eagles nest for along time now. Its about time for Stown to step up and join the rest of the "Wide World of Sports". If Perry County can do it, surely Summertown can. <_<

Edited by GreenMan

Wow, you sure are late for the bandwagon..............Summertown? Oh yeah!!! Y'all don't play High School Football. The fear of losing or imposing on the other B-ball sports has sure kept Football out of the Eagles nest for along time now. Its about time for Stown to step up and join the rest of the "Wide World of Sports". If Perry County can do it, surely Summertown can. :roflol:

They should be able to their enrollment is larger than Mt. Pleasant's.

Which is another reason they dont care anything about Football. They know they would be bumped up to 2A in football. Competition too tough in 2A :roflol: .

No They Wouldnt be in 2A and no there enrollment isnt larger than mt pleasant and i dont think the fear of losing would be in there seein as they dominate yall in every other sport they have so im sure that would be the case in football 2 and i agree they do need to join everyone else in getting a football team but the people at that school that do play play football for a 4A school

Wow, you sure are late for the bandwagon..............Summertown? Oh yeah!!! Y'all don't play High School Football. The fear of losing or imposing on the other B-ball sports has sure kept Football out of the Eagles nest for along time now. Its about time for Stown to step up and join the rest of the "Wide World of Sports". If Perry County can do it, surely Summertown can. :roflol:

No im not late for any bandwagon seein as ive been goin to all of mt pleasants games for the past four years where ive watched them beat yall time and time again and its gonna be the same story again this year cuz no one is stoppin mr football.

Edited by MtpTigerfan14

No They Wouldnt be in 2A and no there enrollment isnt larger than mt pleasant and i dont think the fear of losing would be in there seein as they dominate yall in every other sport they have so im sure that would be the case in football 2 and i agree they do need to join everyone else in getting a football team but the people at that school that do play play football for a 4A school
Actually according to the TSSAA Summertown had 411 to MP's 385.
No im not late for any bandwagon seein as ive been goin to all of mt pleasants games for the past four years where ive watched them beat yall time and time again and its gonna be the same story again this year cuz no one is stoppin mr football.
I heard that! Tell'em mtp14! Dang Greenman you got someone else on your tale.

summertown is pretty good at the sissy sports but they dont want no part of Trojan football.......home cooking might get you a few whistles in football too but no ref can make the hits hurt less