2007 Region 6 1A

Big Bigby

• Replies 785
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We may not have looked as stellar as us MP folks are used to seeing, but let's remember this time last year when we had just come off a 56-13 whippin by Giles Co. Surely we'll have all this worked out in 4 1/2 games!

True. :roflol:

The blocking started to come together in the second half. I hate to lose these 2A-3A games but playing up and even losing can still make us better for 1A. :(

^Very true statement.Lewis Co. is a great team,a dominant force in 2a,and a very good "practice"(if you will) to help us prepare to play in 6-1a.I would've loved to have seen our guys come out on top,but we got some good work out of it,and Coach Smith will make the necessary adjustments(most notably on the O-Line) to get us ready for region play.Best of luck to the Panthers,hope ya'll win state,they played a heck of a game.Go get 'em Tigers!

^Very true statement.Lewis Co. is a great team,a dominant force in 2a,and a very good "practice"(if you will) to help us prepare to play in 6-1a.I would've loved to have seen our guys come out on top,but we got some good work out of it,and Coach Smith will make the necessary adjustments(most notably on the O-Line) to get us ready for region play.Best of luck to the Panthers,hope ya'll win state,they played a heck of a game.Go get 'em Tigers!

I'm sure they will try their best to go as far as they can.....but we do have GP and ALcoa lurking out there.

BTW...hope you guys didn't have any injuries.....LCHS as far as I heard has none.....a few sore but nothing time won't heal. You have the makings of something special I still think......1a has to take notice of your team. a few adjustments here and there.....and I think you have a good chance of playing at the boro..of course no major injuries to the starters too. GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm sure they will try their best to go as far as they can.....but we do have GP and ALcoa lurking out there.

BTW...hope you guys didn't have any injuries.....LCHS as far as I heard has none.....a few sore but nothing time won't heal. You have the makings of something special I still think......1a has to take notice of your team. a few adjustments here and there.....and I think you have a good chance of playing at the boro..of course no major injuries to the starters too. GOOD LUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm glad to see this thread getting back to some civil conversation. I think it is only fitting because most of the kids playing the game said the other team was respectful for the most part. If they can be on the field we should be able to off the field, don't you think? Sorry to hear about GP beating 5A Ravenwood. That doesn't bode well for LC but don't let it intimidate you.

I get so sick of hearing 2a it not like they have 200 or 300 more kids than mp has we just just got beat that simple. Wayne county has beat them plenty of times and what is wayne county 1a . WE can not win if don't get some help in the back feild for marco COME ON!!

Actually, according to the TSSAA, Lewis County has 555 students (http://www.tssaa.org/schdir/Schdir_Detail.cfm?ID=289) to Mt. Pleasant's 349 (http://www.tssaa.org/schdir/Schdir_Detail.cfm?ID=357). Not to be a jerk or anything, but that actually is 206 more.