Antioch HS running the score up on Glencliff HS

Icy

barb....my team is BTW and I went to see Antioch play Glencliff HS.......anytime I go to a game I'm always concerned about the kids first....I was just stating my opinion on the matter. We all are entitled to at least that. I am a supporter of good basketball and I'm sure that you are as well. I would enjoy possibly seeing Antioch vs BTW next year.... :rolleyes:

Who is BTW, for us uneducated East Tennessee hillbillies?

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

barb....my team is BTW and I went to see Antioch play Glencliff HS.......anytime I go to a game I'm always concerned about the kids first....I was just stating my opinion on the matter. We all are entitled to at least that. I am a supporter of good basketball and I'm sure that you are as well. I would enjoy possibly seeing Antioch vs BTW next year.... :rolleyes:

First I called you an idiot, now a LIAR. B.T.Washington played last night and your name is not FRed,you cannot be in 2 places at one time. And I know for a fact Antioch would play BTW next year. Also I see where BTW beat Middle College 119-60 Nov. 21. You are a Liar, Fool , Idiot so go to work --oh unless you don't work. And stay off this website because it is for people who can tell the truth and fellowship about sports. DOC

Antioch beat Glencliff HS by 69pts. The game was decided by half time. Is it moral for a coach to play his starting five for majority of the 3rd gtr. after being up by 37 pts at the half? Why run the score up on a team that is far less talented than Antioch? The coach has no class and his day will come when they play against the Creek. Terrible sportsmanship. What does that type of behavior do to the kids on the other end of the stick. :rolleyes::D

Well getting blown out seems to be a recurring situation for Glencliff as of late. I don’t see what Antioch did that every other team you’ve played hasn’t. If you consider what Antioch did to you as immoral, is every other team that beats you by a large margin (which seems to be everyone you play) immoral as well? Maybe you ought to play a little defense. Or maybe score a little more. Or get a new coach. Or just give up on basketball until you can get some kids that can play, that way you don’t feel like you are getting jested every time you take the court.

Well getting blown out seems to be a recurring situation for Glencliff as of late. I don’t see what Antioch did that every other team you’ve played hasn’t. If you consider what Antioch did to you as immoral, is every other team that beats you by a large margin (which seems to be everyone you play) immoral as well? Maybe you ought to play a little defense. Or maybe score a little more. Or get a new coach. Or just give up on basketball until you can get some kids that can play, that way you don’t feel like you are getting jested every time you take the court.

Yeah I noticed the Glencliff defense is only allowing an average of 81 ppg.

GREAT POST :rolleyes:

All I can say is what goes around, comes around. Their Coach didn't have any problems runnin up the score on other people when he had Jamont. In fact he didn't even mind Jamont snowbirdin to make him feel special. He had all that tallent then and didn't coach them like he should. Thats why they got their brains beat out Northside. Now he doesn't have the tallent and they are really takin some lumps.

First of all I graduated from BTW. Franky second of all if you have a problem with me you can say it to my face. I'm at the Cliff. I never stated that I coach BTW. That my old HS in the West. Again only cowards will say what they in cyberspace. So man up and say what you have to say to my face. Obviously it is easy to say anything on the net.....

Edited by Icy

Icy is Glencliff's freshman coach. He has a lot to learn and it won't come from Wright.

Antioch's coach is an egomaniac. But his team is loaded.

Anybody that tries to embaress kids shouldn't be coaching. Anybody who let's his players quit and give up shouldn't be coaching either.

Does he still wear the phone in his ear during the games? He must be talkin to Coach K. Oh, nice props he gave to himself on the metro freshmen topic.