Antioch HS running the score up on Glencliff HS

Icy

OG I agree with you on some things....Franky why don't you ask Antioch coach to schedule a game against BTW and you will see what will happen. I guarantee you that the score will not be ran up in that fashion. Fred is a different type of coach and he is old school so it wont be any showboatin against his team because the players wont allow that.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OG I agree with you on some things....Franky why don't you ask Antioch coach to schedule a game against BTW and you will see what will happen. I guarantee you that the score will not be ran up in that fashion. Fred is a different type of coach and he is old school so it wont be any showboatin against his team because the players wont allow that.

SO YOU R THE GLENCLIFF FRESHMAN COACH , THE DUDE WHO WEARS THE SUIT THAT LOOKS LIKE REV. IKE ON TV WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I can say is what goes around, comes around. Their Coach didn't have any problems runnin up the score on other people when he had Jamont. In fact he didn't even mind Jamont snowbirdin to make him feel special. He had all that tallent then and didn't coach them like he should. Thats why they got their brains beat out Northside. Now he doesn't have the tallent and they are really takin some lumps.

I wasn't there during the Jamont days....any coach that embarrasses kids by allowing their starters to play late in the game should step back and analyze themselves. The kids are the individuals who suffers the most from the outcome not the coaches.

Edited by Icy

barb....my team is BTW and I went to see Antioch play Glencliff HS.......anytime I go to a game I'm always concerned about the kids first....I was just stating my opinion on the matter. We all are entitled to at least that. I am a supporter of good basketball and I'm sure that you are as well. I would enjoy possibly seeing Antioch vs BTW next year.... :)

Sorry, Icy...you may not have stated that you coached at BTW but you certainly implied it. Are you so ashamed of your Glencliff team or do you just know how stupid it is for a coach to post his opinion on a public fan forum. I hope your head coach or your AD reads this and hauls you in for a chewing. From the looks of things, you should be spending more time coaching your team and less time complaining about others.

Edited by barb

SO YOU R THE GLENCLIFF FRESHMAN COACH , THE DUDE WHO WEARS THE SUIT THAT LOOKS LIKE REV. IKE ON TV WHAT A JOKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have never seen me wear a suit midstatevoter.....Don't get mixed up with what the varsity team does in comparison to the freshman team. We could have scored over a 100 pts on two occasions this year and I didn't because I don't believe in embarrasing kids.

Sorry, Icy...you may not have stated that you coached at BTW but you certainly implied it. Are you so ashamed of your Glencliff team or do you just know how stupid it is for a coach to post his opinion on a public fan forum. I hope your head coach or your AD reads this and hauls you in for a chewing. From the looks of things, you should be spending more time coaching your team and less time complaining about others.

[/quoteMY FATHER IS GOOD FRIENDS WITH Scott Burnette the schools AD . I will make sure he sees this. :)

You have never seen me wear a suit midstatevoter.....Don't get mixed up with what the varsity team does in comparison to the freshman team. We could have scored over a 100 pts on two occasions this year and I didn't because I don't believe in embarrasing kids.

congrats to u ! ike

No need to do that - :) you are correct. You are doing too good of a job of embarrasing yourself. Do u teach at Glencliff or just clean up around there?

No need to do that - :o you are correct. You are doing too good of a job of embarrasing yourself. Do u teach at Glencliff or just clean up around there?

[/quote

I'm good at whatever I do....if I was a garbage man I would be good at that....if I was a pastor I would be good at that.....so whats your point.....oh...you don't have one.... :)

First of all I graduated from BTW. Franky second of all if you have a problem with me you can say it to my face. I'm at the Cliff. I never stated that I coach BTW. That my old HS in the West. Again only cowards will say what they in cyberspace. So man up and say what you have to say to my face. Obviously it is easy to say anything on the net.....

What school did you attend that GAVE you two degrees? I would bet that your thesis was full of grammatical errors. Let me correct you, since your professor could not.

First of all, I graduated from BTW. Franky, second of all if, you have a problem with me, then you can say it to my face. I'm at the Cliff. I never stated that I coach BTW. My old HS is in the West. Again, only cowards will say what they want to say in cyberspace. So, man up and say what you have to say to my face. Obviously, it is easy to say anything on the net.

Edited by ZikLag

What school did you attend that GAVE you two degrees? I would bet that your thesis was full of grammatical errors. Let me correct you, since your professor could not.

First of all, I graduated from BTW. Franky, second of all if, you have a problem with me, then you can say it to my face. I'm at the Cliff. I never stated that I coach BTW. My old HS is in the West. Again, only cowards will say what they want to say in cyberspace. So, man up and say what you have to say to my face. Obviously, it is easy to say anything on the net.

This is getting hilarious. The game is over, let it die.

Ziklag are you serious? :)