Balor School for Boys and Girls loses one to The McCallie school for b

bear cat brown

does McCallie take students anytime in the year? Would they take a student who is at Baylor, who doesn't play sports, but just unhappy and wants to go to McCallie midsemester?

Yes, they probably would. There is a certain amount of pride in poaching a student from across town. And, that knife cuts both ways.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better late than never Soms, thanks for indeed getting back to me. There are a couple of things that I disagree with, so if I may. T J was born a great wrestler. Has been since the first time I saw him and his Posse at a Ridgeland Tournament. My boy was 4th grader and had to wrestle this lad that I had been hearing about. I scoped the room to see what the lad had and WHOOP THERE HE WAS. Three feet tall muscle coming out the wazoo and the skill level of a high schooler. His wrestling skill earned my respect the day. I wish him all the best and look foward ( well at least I think I look foward to ) seeing TJ and Tee go at it some more

NEW MAN LAW

Whoever starts a thread can end it. Let's put this puppy to sleep

bcb

Seems like TJ would be a perfect fit for the IRISH, since both can't stay put in one division or school. Lets not put this puppy to sleep yet we may be on to something.

You have to me a Man before the NEW MAN LAW applies sorry BCB you need not apply.

Seems like TJ would be a perfect fit for the IRISH, since both can't stay put in one division or school. Lets not put this puppy to sleep yet we may be on to something.

You have to me a Man before the NEW MAN LAW applies sorry BCB you need not apply.

i'm sorry to say this man, but you are an idiot. As such, you will receive no further replies. If you have anything else to say about notre dame, say it in person. Otherwise I request that anyone Irish never acknowledge this person again. I'm headed to Bradley

Now you're just trying to stir things up. Let's respect BCB and as he said, "let's put this puppy to sleep." Good luck to TJ this year.

way to avoid the question, the answer is ofcourse not, after all the admissions director at mccallie is a sports fanatic and was a 2 sport coach before taking the job...mccallie has always favored athletics in any situation, and when they can get one of the better young wrestlers this year when they are hurting in the lower weights they arent gonna pass on it

just wondering anna what happened to last years 103s and and back up 112 and 119

Edited by 119wrestler

Yes, they probably would. There is a certain amount of pride in poaching a student from across town. And, that knife cuts both ways.

This is nothing more than a cross town gang war played by a bunch of preppies. Baylor would do the same thing to McCallie tomorrow if they are given the opportunity>

Edited by cbg

This is nothing more than a cross town gang war played by a bunch of preppies. Baylor would do the same thing to McCallie tomorrow if they are given the opportunity>

This wouldn't have happened if the kid's parents didn't approve.

Is either school willing to take transfers from the other? Yes.

Is it any of your business? No.

Let the parents decide where to send their kid to school.

This wouldn't have happened if the kid's parents didn't approve.

Is either school willing to take transfers from the other? Yes.

Is it any of your business? No.

Let the parents decide where to send their kid to school.

Look I am not saying anything about the kid or his parents. But from the way that the kid wrestled in the McCallie Tournament as an 8th grader I feel quite confident that the kid dosen't need someone like yourself to protect him. The kid is a stud and only going to get better with time.

does McCallie take students anytime in the year? Would they take a student who is at Baylor, who doesn't play sports, but just unhappy and wants to go to McCallie midsemester?

You forgot the third important question. Do his parents have $17K for tuition?

If his parents can answer affirmatively to the third question. McCallie will answer affirmatively to first two just as Baylor and GPS would too.

I have watched this post all week, and as a person that has no love for ethier Red or Blue I do have respect for each program.Or I had it before all this started.

I want to say this about T.J. I have know him for a number of years,He is as fine of a young man as any parent could ask for, respectful,good student,T.J has put in the extra hours of practice the hard work sweat and pain so he can be the best he can be and I wish him all the best.

His parents are very good people and I'm proud to call them friends they have raised good children,I hope I can be as good of a parent as they have been for thier children.

With all that being said and before anyone post any other negatives,think about this.

1.Do I know the person I am posting about.

2.Do I know ALL facts about the sitiuation I am posting about.[assumtions are not fact.]

3.Would I want my family talked about this way.

4.Would I want my child talked about this way.

5.How does what I post reflect on,yourself your parents and school

6.Will you put your name on your post

People that have class and dignity and respect will think about these things before they post.

Think about it. T.Tamburello