District 9A - Friday night - Dec. 8th

grammar

lol... just lookin out for my boy... get off my back... since the stats dont lie.. i think he is walking the walk while i talk it up for him... you guys would be talking too if you had a player having this kind of year.. 26.3ppg.. C,mon guys... Its not like im talkin about some average player... so shut up, everyone has always said chapel hill was cocky... but if you want us to shut up then come beat us... And im gonna keep talkin about corey until someone that knows basketball notices and gives him the respect he deserves...

Also, i have a question... Is Corey the only one with offers in the district??? If not then who?

I will have to give him that he seems like a really good ball player but let people watch him and see that for themselves dont get on here and brag about it the whole basketball season. If he has a good night get on here post his stats and then leave it alone. If your that good you do not need to get on here and brag about what you do in every game it will show and the good ball players do that. they dont boast or brag they just keep workin at it and playin ball. By the way are they not four more players on the court with him?? I hope so.... But I will see friday night what he has for myself.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ya know what snoopy... shut up u get on my nerves... this is not corey posting... so i don think he is bragging... people are bragging on him... like me.. and everyone else in chapel hill... so im gonna do it all year until some stops him... and he may have a bad game or 2 this year... but no one can stop him consistantly.. snoopy are u a player... i think you are my man.... and if you are you shouldn't be posting anyway.. anyway, he is not bragging...

Oh and if you think that I am the only one bragging then read the paper after a few of the games this year... Cascade coach will tell you what kind of player he is... The coach from clarkerange was talking alot better than i do about him.. And he has college offers.. So obviously I am legit...

Hey man i am not saying he is not a great player maybe he is just let his playin do the talkin. And no i am not a player just a big fan. Maybe he does have colleges lookin at him i dont know. but just dont get on here 24/7 and brag about him your going to make people sick of hearing about him. I did not say you was corey i bet your just a good friend of his....We will see friday night hopefully maybe friday night will be one of his bad nights but good luck to both teams.....(GO VB)

ya know what snoopy... shut up u get on my nerves... this is not corey posting... so i don think he is bragging... people are bragging on him... like me.. and everyone else in chapel hill... so im gonna do it all year until some stops him... and he may have a bad game or 2 this year... but no one can stop him consistantly.. snoopy are u a player... i think you are my man.... and if you are you shouldn't be posting anyway.. anyway, he is not bragging...

And by the way i dont care if i get on your nerves or not. That is not the reason I am on here i am on here to talk about basketball. So i am gonna be the bigger man and stop now. good luck to your team the rest of the season but i hope we win against yal and we will see who is around at the end of the season....(GO VB)

Oh and if you think that I am the only one bragging then read the paper after a few of the games this year... Cascade coach will tell you what kind of player he is... The coach from clarkerange was talking alot better than i do about him.. And he has college offers.. So obviously I am legit...

So who all has shankle got offers from if you dont mind me askin buddy?

And by the way i dont care if i get on your nerves or not. That is not the reason I am on here i am on here to talk about basketball. So i am gonna be the bigger man and stop now. good luck to your team the rest of the season but i hope we win against yal and we will see who is around at the end of the season....(GO VB)

Listening to that idiot is like trying to get rid of a bad virus. With your help though CoachT provides the cure. If you'll stop quoting this fool, I don't have to read anymore of his jibber jabber. My younger brother is in the top five in scoring of all time at my high school, but I never once went around bragging about it.......Geez.....enough is enough.

At any rate, I clicked on his name and pulled down the profile options. CoachT has an excellent option called "ignore user". His posts now no longer show up on my screen unless someone else quotes him! So please refrain from quoting this idiot so I don't have to read his crap!

P.S. I'm not referring to you Snoop in case your wondering. I'm referring to the Chapel Hill idiot!

Edited by cascade11

Listening to that idiot is like trying to get rid of a bad virus. With your help though CoachT provides the cure. If you'll stop quoting this fool, I don't have to read anymore of his jibber jabber. My younger brother is in the top five in scoring of all time at my high school, but I never once went around bragging about it.......Geez.....enough is enough.

At any rate, I clicked on his name and pulled down the profile options. CoachT has an excellent option called "ignore user". His posts now no longer show up on my screen unless someone else quotes him! So please refrain from quoting this idiot so I don't have to read his crap!

P.S. I'm not referring to you Snoop in case your wondering. I'm referring to the Chapel Hill idiot!

hahaha - this is one of the funniest posts ever

kudos to mr. cascade11

Ok then, I have said my piece and will shut up about it...yea I know.

So eagle, I am not saying we are ready to beat you on a normal night, but your boys were flat until the 4th qtr and on a night like that I think our best 5 could have taken you. It was a good game for all that and the refs really were not that bad, there were some calls not made the other way too and our boys got a little frustrated, no excuse except we have some young boys who didn't handle the rough treatment with the grace they should have..it did not affect the score.

So what do I think edmonson does well: (1) He is good at the x's ond o's. (2) He has taught a young team to play a motion offense, I did not think they could, its a tough one to learn. (3) He has the team motivated and focused. (4) He has them playing team ball on both ends. (5) He teaches the position skills, it shows on the court. (6) He seems to know when a player has his A game and lets them roll with it, and he also seems to know when to back it off, that's a delicate touch. (7) The boys seem to like him and are committed to him, it takes a good man to earn that.

If he starts and sticks with Stallings, Hull, Haynes, White and Natale; or with Stalling, Hull, White, Pierce and Natale (both good sets, although I like the height of the 1st one) Community will give Cascade all they can handle tommorow. I think this is a winnable game for us. I may be out on a limb here but if we don't play around with team sets Cascade is about to get an education. :thumb:

Ok then, I have said my piece and will shut up about it...yea I know.

So eagle, I am not saying we are ready to beat you on a normal night, but your boys were flat until the 4th qtr and on a night like that I think our best 5 could have taken you. It was a good game for all that and the refs really were not that bad, there were some calls not made the other way too and our boys got a little frustrated, no excuse except we have some young boys who didn't handle the rough treatment with the grace they should have..it did not affect the score.

So what do I think edmonson does well: (1) He is good at the x's ond o's. (2) He has taught a young team to play a motion offense, I did not think they could, its a tough one to learn. (3) He has the team motivated and focused. (4) He has them playing team ball on both ends. (5) He teaches the position skills, it shows on the court. (6) He seems to know when a player has his A game and lets them roll with it, and he also seems to know when to back it off, that's a delicate touch. (7) The boys seem to like him and are committed to him, it takes a good man to earn that.

If he starts and sticks with Stallings, Hull, Haynes, White and Natale; or with Stalling, Hull, White, Pierce and Natale (both good sets, although I like the height of the 1st one) Community will give Cascade all they can handle tommorow. I think this is a winnable game for us. I may be out on a limb here but if we don't play around with team sets Cascade is about to get an education. :)

Yes I will agree with you on that we played flat until the 4th quarter, but I cant say you guys could of beaten us just because I dont know what you guys got all around, and who would be best for the starting position. But I wish you guys good luck against cascade.