THE EATING CROW HUMBLE PIE AWARD

82cat

FOR THE LARGEST PLATE OF CROW AWARD FOR 2006 GOES TO

FOOTBALLISMYHERO (who disappeared from the t a while back guess that school computer is not working )

Without further adieu here are some of his gems for 2006

Warriors are riding the "cocky train. " Wilson Central knows how to defend the wingt like the back of their hand. Their DC is one of the top in the region. Warriors go down this week. scn08 gets splinters from waiting on the bench in this close one.

his prediction for 5a player of the year

is predictionm5A Mr. Football

fballismyhero

Posted on: Sep 26 2006 - 05:14 PM

I am going with Jeremy Mimms from Blackman.

Blackman keeps taking steps forward. They will win out. look who we have left: Lavergne, Siegel, Wilson Central, and Lebanon. Easy pickings and a 4th spot in the playoffs.

No Hunch? You just want Lavergne to win since you have beaten them already. You know that Smyrna is fading fast with all the discipline problems and players like "goldenboy" running the show that they have.

Smyrna will "pay" for Shadowens being "weak." Bobby found out that having good discipline can turn things around, and earn respect. He did NOT learn that when he was at Smyrna. Bobby will beat Smyrna next year. Crouch has mouthed all over about Goldenboy and the favoritism from the coaches . I think Crouch deserves an Oscar for his acting. That will be the only "trophy" in his case.I told you that Blackman was ready to make their "run."

If they fire Watson, I hope they "hire" Shadowens. Same difference.Both abuse talent.

read your posts about all the new coaches making such a difference at Smyrna.

Until you "clean" house at the Top no gold ball except in bowling.

You lost the only coach who could have earned you one to Blackman.

Don't make space in the trophy case except for Crouch's Oscar.

I'm going with Lebanon for the upset. Riverdale is riding too "high" after beating down Dogs.

Where is 82 cat now with all his big predictions of a state championship, how this is the best Smyrna team of all time, of the top WR and college recruit in the country? Seems all those new "college" practices and "college" coach didn't help much at

Blackman will get in the playoffs and Siegel will go 0-10. Now who is the "joke" of the region? Bobby will get Region Coach of the Year. The Siegel fans are already on the basketball forums. great support, seegulls.

Raikes needs new blood. Most of the staff has been replaced except for the HC. Wonder "WHO" the problem is?

I hope Blackman gets another shot at Riverdale. Bobby has rallied his troops and the Blaze will run wild the last 3 games to make the playoffs.

Bobby will get Titans Coach of the Week before Shawondsm does.

Coach of the Year- Bobby Wells

Offensive Player of the Year- Mauricio Wallace

Even though Blackman BURNED Lebanon, I still think they take 2nd over Smyrna. The coaching at Lebanon is much better than at Smyrna. Blackman scored 34 points on Smyrna.

Bobby is best. Remember that.

Edited by 82cat

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. And you got all mad about a few Ravenwood fans picking on Josh Crouch. I agree with you that it's not right to pick out individulas and criticize, but who's the one picking out and criticizing an individual now?

The person he is 'picking' on is NOT a student! In fact most of us know who it is from Rutherford County, and they are ADMINISTRATION from Blackman. :lol:

you have no business posting about footballismyhero only folks in this region understand

besides he is not a 17 yr old kid he is a grown man and he knows who I am and I know who he is.

go back to hating smyrna something you know about

Please, let's not start that argument again. Sorry, I just didn't know the circumstances of the original post. Also, at the end of the state game, I posted many good things about the team and congratulated them, as well as some things that I thought were unclassy. However, I did (and do) admit that a few Ravenwood students were just as unclassy at both the state game and the regular season game. Personally, I wasn't at the Smyrna regular season game, so I don't know how some of our fans acted, but I've hearded many things about both sides and have come to the conclusion that a few RHS students acted wrongly and a few SHS football players responded wrongly. Just because a few fans act immaturely doesn't mean, though, that the whole student population is like that. Personally, I have definite respect for the Smyrna football program and am sorry for anything that previously I have said that could've been interpreted the wrong way. I would just challenge you to try not to judge others on the actions of a few, and I will try to do the same. After the game I said:

I just got back from the game, and congrats to Smyrna for their first state title! Smyrna played a great game and was definitely the better team tonight. I was very impressed with Sonny Grey. A handful of times we almost sacked him, but he scrambled and ended up even getting the first down. Smyrna has a very good defensive and offensive line, too. Besides a couple fumbles and the missed PAT, ya'll played an almost perfect game. Enjoy the win and we'll be ready for ya next year!

The only bad thing I have to say towards Smyrna is that their fans and players need to learn to be more respectful and classy. Before the game when I was walking out of the parking lot towards the stadium, a Smyrna fan yelled through his car window, "Go home!". This was a middle-aged man, too, so I think their is no excuse for this behavior. After the game walking back, a bunch of Smyrna teenagers yelled, "Ravenwood f***ing stinks!" out the window when they drove past. This was completely uncalled for. I understand that the players were excited to avenge their loss, but after the game I think it was unnecessary to come to Ravenwood's side and taunt (waving their helmets, throwing up their arms, giving the finger) the crowd, players, and cheerleaders. However, I do know that not all the players and fans are like this. Props go out to the Smyrna fans and players who celebrated their win with gratitude.

One last note: 82cat unless you personally know more or I've stated right on CoachT that I hate Smyrna, please don't tell me to "go back to hating Smyrna because that's what you're good at." I could judge all the Smyrna fans to be like you, who are gloating over the win and enjoying bashing Ravenwood fans who do have respect for Smyrna, but luckily I know all Smyrna fans aren't like you.

FOR THE LARGEST PLATE OF CROW AWARD FOR 2006 GOES TO

FOOTBALLISMYHERO (who disappeared from the t a while back guess that school computer is not working )

Without further adieu here are some of his gems for 2006

Warriors are riding the "cocky train. " Wilson Central knows how to defend the wingt like the back of their hand. Their DC is one of the top in the region. Warriors go down this week. scn08 gets splinters from waiting on the bench in this close one.

his prediction for 5a player of the year

is predictionm5A Mr. Football

fballismyhero

Posted on: Sep 26 2006 - 05:14 PM

I am going with Jeremy Mimms from Blackman.

Blackman keeps taking steps forward. They will win out. look who we have left: Lavergne, Siegel, Wilson Central, and Lebanon. Easy pickings and a 4th spot in the playoffs.

No Hunch? You just want Lavergne to win since you have beaten them already. You know that Smyrna is fading fast with all the discipline problems and players like "goldenboy" running the show that they have.

Smyrna will "pay" for Shadowens being "weak." Bobby found out that having good discipline can turn things around, and earn respect. He did NOT learn that when he was at Smyrna. Bobby will beat Smyrna next year. Crouch has mouthed all over about Goldenboy and the favoritism from the coaches . I think Crouch deserves an Oscar for his acting. That will be the only "trophy" in his case.I told you that Blackman was ready to make their "run."

If they fire Watson, I hope they "hire" Shadowens. Same difference.Both abuse talent.

read your posts about all the new coaches making such a difference at Smyrna.

Until you "clean" house at the Top no gold ball except in bowling.

You lost the only coach who could have earned you one to Blackman.

Don't make space in the trophy case except for Crouch's Oscar.

I'm going with Lebanon for the upset. Riverdale is riding too "high" after beating down Dogs.

Where is 82 cat now with all his big predictions of a state championship, how this is the best Smyrna team of all time, of the top WR and college recruit in the country? Seems all those new "college" practices and "college" coach didn't help much at

Blackman will get in the playoffs and Siegel will go 0-10. Now who is the "joke" of the region? Bobby will get Region Coach of the Year. The Siegel fans are already on the basketball forums. great support, seegulls.

Raikes needs new blood. Most of the staff has been replaced except for the HC. Wonder "WHO" the problem is?

I hope Blackman gets another shot at Riverdale. Bobby has rallied his troops and the Blaze will run wild the last 3 games to make the playoffs.

Bobby will get Titans Coach of the Week before Shawondsm does.

Coach of the Year- Bobby Wells

Offensive Player of the Year- Mauricio Wallace

Even though Blackman BURNED Lebanon, I still think they take 2nd over Smyrna. The coaching at Lebanon is much better than at Smyrna. Blackman scored 34 points on Smyrna.

Bobby is best. Remember that.

You may be the one eating crow now.

you have no business posting about footballismyhero only folks in this region understand

besides he is not a 17 yr old kid he is a grown man and he knows who I am and I know who he is.

go back to hating smyrna something you know about

Hey 82cat. Before you make another post like that, read TO ALL RAVENWOOD AND SMYRNA FANS.