Silverdale

sportsfanallthetime

Yes, talk about how good we are. I told you we were good. I said wait until after Christmas, but we almost didn't have to wait. I agree with Pirate 2003, stick to the topic of how good we are or else we might take your players from you.

Sorry, man. You guys are not that great. You only beat the MIGHTY TIGERS (They're GRRRRRRREAT!) by 30. Good teams could sneeze and do that.

You are right football time. Getting a little off topic is ok, but when you start saying untrue things, that is not cool. Post away just don't get out of hand. Oh yeah, I didn't shut the last one down. CoachT probably took care of that.

Hey pirate it's me again CoachT doesn't pull off post for getting off the topic especially for just saing something. like they don't play anyone with over 10 wins. Coacht only pulls off post for language and threats, he diidn't pull this post off you did, maybe you need to go on a kiddie coacht. :lol:

Hey pirate it's me again CoachT doesn't pull off post for getting off the topic especially for just saing something. like they don't play anyone with over 10 wins. Coacht only pulls off post for language and threats, he diidn't pull this post off you did, maybe you need to go on a kiddie coacht. :lol:

I did not take the thread off. I only said stick to the topic. If I wanted to take it off I would have and actually I think SP has played some teams from that region with over 10 wins. Last season they played Temple, Grace, 21St Century and Silverdale.

What happened when South Pittsburg played Silverdale? Silverdale got taken to the woodshed and Racked! Don't hate just deal with it.

Mmm interesting, because Silverdale was winning through 3 quarters and then turned the ball over a bunch in the 4th to hand it over to SP.that sure is getting "racked"!By the way, the @@@@ is NOT back because Antonio is gone!I dont see SP racking anyone this year.

• 2 weeks later...