The First 5x State Champion

In Hoc Signo Vinces

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This can only happen in a D2 school in the nashville area th school system will not let eighth graders wrestle any highschool matches. They don't like highschoolers helping or wrestling in practices.

dad45,

Hate to say you are wrong, but, you are wrong. If the midlle school is on the same campus as the high school, the 8th grader can wresle for the high school. Therefore, there can be a 5x champion in Tennessee, even in Chattanooga, as the middle school for McCallie and Baylor are on the same campus.

Rethink.

TCB.

This question , in fact the whole thread, is an order of magnitude dumber and more far fetched than asking if a particular NFL team is going to break the 1972 Dolphins record before the first game of the season.

Amen. The only reason my lad is even in the lineup is because the high school didn't have anyone to field that weight.

Yes but this year at the Harpeth Inv , Simpson was beaten 8-2 by Stuart Doster from the Baylor school for boys and girls. Alex then beat Stuart in two close matches for the varsity spot

WV said Baylor had no one to fill that spot and that's why his 8th grader is in there. What's the facts? Stovepipe may get involved here or Keefajammie - tag-a-teaming :lol:

Rudy (or would Radio be more appropriate) - the facts are exactly as I always state them. Stuart D is also an 8th grader hence wrestling in the Harpeth Inv. Do you ever read before you type? Isn't it time for you to go back and assemble some more ink pins?

Mr Simpson and Mr Dostor are fine young wrestlers and any "he would be him because he beat someone else who beat him" is Rudyish speculation.

He did fairly well in Vegas though. ;) (but I don't gamble my $$$$. Radio was cool!!)

he was an idiot savant.....

idiot savant

n. pl. idiot savants

An intellectually disabled person who exhibits extraordinary ability in a highly specialized area, such as mathematics or music.

[French : idiot, idiot + savant, learned.]

the last part is injury to the insult......now the even the French are doing a dog pile on this one....LOL.... :lol:

Edited by texas23

WV said Baylor had no one to fill that spot and that's why his 8th grader is in there. What's the facts? Stovepipe may get involved here or Keefajammie - tag-a-teaming :lol:

To my knowledge, Baylor has never let an 8th grader wrestle on varsity unless no high school student, regardless of abilities, was available to fill the spot.