Smith County vs. Gordonsville

Stark1

With Smith having games on Friday and Saturday, Im sure they just didnt want to go down there and play last night. Could this be possible? I bet they wont make up the game either

If the games are scheduled, they need to played. You gonna cancel come tournament time when you have to win four games in week.

Sounds like they were ......... to come

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey, real quick, real quick. Da Owls lets say are all 2 feet tall, vs. Da Tigers, who would win??? Da Owls!!!! Or how about to make it fair, Da Owls just play 2 players at a time, and Coach Sanders stays at home and listens to the game??? I still take Da Owls!!!! :lol:

Edited by Z King of D Swing

Hey, real quick, real quick. Da Owls lets say are all 2 feet tall, vs. Da Tigers, who would win??? Da Owls!!!! Or how about to make it fair, Da Owls just play 2 players at a time, and Coach Sanders stays at home and listens to the game??? I still take Da Owls!!!! :thumb:

Where are you gonna take da owls,to a loss?

Well put, both of those guys are alot better than Dillard. He is good, but he is not as good as them. I believe our defense will be the key. I just dont see the Tigers handling the ball that well. I'm sticking with Owls by 15. Go Owls get TC tonight, and G-ville tommorrow. :D Just so G-ville fans know Smith County High School will be coming over there Saturday night. I noticed that on their schedule they have Carthage wrote down for December the 9th. I dunno where Carthage high school is or if it even exists, but I know where THE Smith County High School is located.

I was just making sure you guys knew you were playing Smith County High School, and not Carthage High School.

Where is carthage high school ? in carthage :lol: Z let me give you some advice in picking carthage this year.... Don't....From what i saw last night both teams are weak...you can't win with one player....Girls ( Farris) Boys (Nixon).. :D

Where is carthage high school ? in carthage ;) Z let me give you some advice in picking carthage this year.... Don't....From what i saw last night both teams are weak...you can't win with one player....Girls ( Farris) Boys (Nixon).. :lol:

Your exactly right, you can't win with one player. All I will say, is that it is going to be different in about 10 days. Both SC teams will win on Dec. 19th. We (Boys)did look weak last night. We played good in the first half, but stupid fouls and bone head plays cost us in the second half. Our intensity and desire was lacking in the second half as well. I could tell G-ville wanted it more. G-ville played good though. Third game I've seen them play this year, and by far their best. Congrats.

I still do not know where this Carthage high school is that you speak of???

Edited by Z King of D Swing