Will anyone score on White House in 2007

BenStiller23

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

White House[/url] Fan' post='826295703' date='Dec 8 2006 - 03:43 PM']

Ben Stiller does not speak for all WH fans.The 97 team was special but this team has potential.Its up to them what they do with it

Well said.... I think most of the older fans know it's usually best to keep the talk down and let the play on the field do the talking for you. Plus..... you don't put out as much of a risk of having to eat that dreaded crow..... :lol:

Edited by NoDoubt

Well said.... I think most of the older fans know it's usually best to keep the talk down and let the play on the field do the talking for you. Plus..... you don't put out as much of a risk of having to eat that dread crow..... :lol:

No Doubt, its been a while since I put the pads on but I'm smart enough to know that this is not the way to go.I bet Titans89 will have a thing or two to add to back us up.

I'm just tellin you like it is, what do you want me to say we'll be decent or prety good, we'll be the best wait and see, and we will prove it

I have a son on the team.We have potential to be good, thats all until August.You are not doing your team or teammates any good by doing this crap.Your just giving the program a black eye by your stupid remarks.