Will anyone score on White House in 2007

BenStiller23

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know AL is 50th in education but it's TN and the word you you’re looking for is loss. Does you're school cheat like the Univ of AL?

Whatever it takes to win. Tell me something look down on your hand and tell me how many state championship rings you got on it, NONE... This one has 3 partner

Whatever it takes to win. Tell me something look down on your hand and tell me how many state championship rings you got on it, NONE... This one has 3 partner

Which sport and does National Championships count? :blink: What a childish remark. Next thing U will say from your flea infested state is "My Dad can beat your dad". You can come up here and where one of my boy's rings if U like!

I think if U look up Alcoa's State Championships they can say the same about the rings on their fingers. My brother-in law was a pastor in Tuscaloosa for 6 years so I know about your football program.

It's all in humor like why do all the pine trees in TN point south. Because AL

s_(ks. Why was the tooth brush invented in AL. U get the ideal.

Don't they have a board U can play on in AL?

Edited by rigger101

White House[/url] Fan' post='826324014' date='Jan 7 2007 - 08:07 PM']

3 State rings $750, Working at McDonalds for the rest of your life because you cant spell ---PRICELESS :blink:

Good one!

QUOTE(advocate23 @ Dec 25 2006 - 10:14 AM)

Against East Tennessee teams, White House is 10-5 since 1972.

They've beaten Maury (no longer exists), Sequoyah, Notre Dame, Polk County, Brainerd (twice), McMinn Central (twice), Howard, and Loudon.

They've lost to Sequyah, Notre Dame, Roane Co, Sweetwater, and Walland (1975 Class A championship).

I can only go back 6 yr's but lets see. U might be able to say similar comp.

2006 State Champs

McCallie W 24-21 D-II Sate Finalist who beat Riverdale and BA in reg season.

Sweetwater 2A Quarterfinals W 38-0

Loudon R W 63-14

Goodpasture N 2A State Finals 7PM at MT Floyd Stadium W 31-3

2005 State Champs

Fulton W 46-8 3A State Champs & U know what Fulton did to Pearl!

McCallie W 45-35

Tyner Academy W 31-14 Beat Brainard

Goodpasture 2A Cship 7PM W 55-13

2004 State Champs

David Lipscomb W 35-14

They played three 5A programs that year and beat all of them by a combination of 109 pts.

Brainerd W 15-6

Brainerd W 30-16

2000 State Champs

Beat Maryville 4A State Champs

1979 State Champions

Alcoa 28, Polk Co 14

1978 State Champions

Alcoa 11, Sweetwater 0

Edited by rigger101