Lake County vs. Union City.....any predictions?

mab21

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: my prediction is............Union City over Lake County......by at least 25

Let's just say Union City will win and depending on how the defense plays will determine how much we win by. Turnovers will be inportant as well. If we can cuase over 20 turnovers, then the score might just get a little out of hand.

I hope for a injury free and clean game for both and my the best team win....

Union City!

Im picking Union City by 15. I think their press, even though LC will press also, will help in deciding the outcome. Those U-town boys don't seem to get tired. Watch for MJ Brown to step up under the pressure and have a great game. When a team has 6 players averaging double figures...It will be hard to shut down their offense. Should be a great game!

I picked UC by 10-15 over Humboldt and it was 13.....I am going to pick Union City in this one by 15-20..Why??...Because Lake County broke a long winning streak by Union City in Union City last year..This team will find incentive...I mean this is Union City-Lake County and Sisco-Whitby..It doesn't get much better than this...I'll predict that Lake County will come out and get overrun at first,much like Humboldt did..Lake County will settle in a make a run..Union City will hit them with the press hard about 2 mins before half and build a double digit lead back at half....Union City will build on that lead in the third quarter as The Thunderdome will be shaking..Can you hear it bigster??...lakecountyfan007??...lakecountyfalconfan??..It's the thunder??...Union City will win the game 87-72.........You've been...Thunderstruck!!!!!

Hope they got the lights fixed..... :thumb:

I've always heard that a team that presses doesn't like to get pressed..Guess what..It's coming..U.C.may be the favorite ..since they are playing at home..I'd kinda like to see

Lake Co. press and then drop back to a zone of some type..Make MJ and Cedric shoot over the long arms of Channen and Avery...I'd make the other shooters beat me..I'd guard MJ and Cedric pretty tight and see if the other players are as consistent from the outside!

Edited by mrbigster

I've always heard that a team that presses doesn't like to get pressed..Guess what..It's coming..U.C.may be the favorite ..since they are playing at home..I'd kinda like to see

Lake Co. press and then drop back to a zone of some type..Make MJ and Cedric shoot over the long arms of Channen and Avery...I'd make the other shooters beat me..I'd guard MJ and Cedric pretty tight and see if the other players are as consistent from the outside!

I dont think that a zone is the best thing 4 Lake Co.Their going to get beat bad whatever they play.U want the other guys to shoot the 3's to beat u.Lets see,theres Jeremy Simpson,Ryan Simpson,Andre Coby,and Camron Callicott that also shoot 3's.Bigster and 007 always talk about shootn over the long arms of Lake co,I dont think the long arms botherd Dresden,Brighton,Greenfield,So I dont think that they will bother Union City.We have playd teams with long arms.You guys will have more problems to deal with than we will.Try and beat our press the whole nite,see if Copeland can make it thru the uptempo pace,u dont have a strong bench,and if u try and press us,we will score over a hundred against again.