best players in middle tennessee

jmoney4eva

i was just wondering who u guys think are the best players in the middle tennessee area, i play for usn, and our team has 3 who i would out in the list, i will just throw a few names out there and u can tell me what u think.

jason thompson, f,usn

been rosenberg, mf,usn

josh white, gk, usn

erick patell, bhs,

tyler trew, gk, BA

todd sodderquist, md, BGA

brian charnaut, f, MBA

drew oldam, mf, MBA

marshall riley, f, BHS

well there are many more, but those are the best ones that i can think of at the moment, yall can get back to me with ur choices.

Guest tnfc04

don't get me wrong the players that you listed are great. however, i think you are missing quite of other great players. some players you mentioned on the list are good but there are others that are better.

Guest kicker

umm jmoney4eva you have quite the list however you are over looking players such as steven sugar, patel, d-pane, ect and you have replaced them with soph like marshall??? i think you may want to reevaluate your list. im not sure the usn goalie ranks among the top im mid-tn, for one the bhs goalie is very solid and even though beech isnt haveing a great year you cant take anything away form thier goalie as well. oh and for anyone else that would like to put another post on here, no one form ba deserves the right to be put on the mid states best

• 3 weeks later...
Guest dirtydawgs1

I'm pretty sure that he said in Middle Tennessee, so.... TNFC04.... I'm pretty sure that limits CBHS Typical TNFC player for ya. Also, I knwo for fact that BHS is in the Eastern part of Tennessee. By the way, our goalie deserves to be on there, he has been invited to play in the McDonald's All-American games that will be aired on ESPN, similar to the Basketball All-America Games. he is one of the 36 players to be invited, so, if you want to include BHS in the Middle part of Tennessee (why would you dot hat) then Brian Crunk should be there.

i think all the bearden people dwell too much on HIGH SCHOOL sports...dont get me wrong your team this year is incredible...but i mean if you guys have any life besides high school soccer then you've got to get a life, for example club soccer and odp are a million times bigger and important than that of high school soccer, sure you guys may be a good high school team but try and play some of the best teams and players in the country at an odp regional camp, or big tournaments like the tampa bay sun bowl or raleigh shootout

Guest dirtydawgs1

FRHS, I agree with you about the club and ODP. I have been to regional camp two years in a row, once with '86 and once with '85...... now, why you would bring that up on a highschool website, i don't know. I mean, why talk about that whenever everyone else on the website talks about they're highschool team, why throw us in there as being the only ones who are proud?

Remember we are talking about high school soccer, so right now Bearden has the bragging rights, whether we want to accept it or not. Everybody wishes they were in Bearden's place. But remember the more bragging you do the harder the fall if you do lose. If anyone knows anything about odp, they would know it is pretty political. Ive seen the politics first hand, but will not go into it any further. Yes, most good club teams will be better than high school teams because they can choose players from anywhere, not just within the school district, obviously. I dont know any of the players on Bearden, but would have to think they have some of the best players in the state. As far as club teams go, TNFC is definitely one of the best programs in the state. Russ Street from Franklin High is an extremely good keeper. He is a little cocky, but that is not a bad characteristic for a keeper. Being cocky usually means you are confident.

• 7 months later...