STEVEN BRIMER INV. LETS HEAR IT

KEV-O

GOOD WRESTLING ALL AROUND. TULLAHOMA HAD A VERY GOOD 130 AND A GOOD MATCH. SAME WITH THE HVW. WHAT DO YALL THINK

Tullahoma is not a team to under estimate. thay are not that strong as a team but compete very well in individual tournaments. and i dont think the margin was that big on friday night, also i noticed that the 112 from tullahoma went 5-0 for the weekend with pins in the 1st period everytime. where is the competition for greeneville and tullahoma teams?

THE 130 POUND MATCH WANT AS CLOSE AS THE SCORE WAS. MYERS DOMINATED ON HIS FEET BUT GOT IN A LOAD OF TROUBLE GETTING ON HIS BACK LATE IN THE SECOND...OTHER THAN THAT HE PRETTY MUCH HAD IT. AS FOR THE HEAVYWEIGHT MATCH TULL. WAS STALLING FROM MID SECOND PERIOUD ON.GOT HIT FOR STALL POINTS AND PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE GOT HIT AGAIN IN OVERTIME. G'VILLE LOOKED GOOD ALONG WITH CROCKETT AS WELL,TULLAHOMA LOOKED GOOD AT CERTAIN SPOTS THE THREE WERE REALLY THE CLASS OF THE DAY NO DOUBT.

Edited by canedad145

the signed off score by the official was 45-28. Thats it. GHS had a 1 pnt team reduction. For the ifs and what nots. State ranked Joel Brimer was out and GHS' Robert Locklear who defeated a number 2 ranked wrestler a week ago can not get into the line up until every one drops (but that is part of the sport). Tullahoma did a fine job and was well coached and I think they have 2 wrestlers that are going to see a top 6 finish in the states. Good luck rest of the way out.

Edited by noonesfool

I believe it was a good tournament with a lot of wrestlers getting a lot of mat time, but what I didn't like was how the team points were given. Crockett beat tullahoma fair and square in the pool they were in, yet tullahoma was given second over crockett in the finals. If it is a team tournament let the best team from one pool wrestle the best team from the other pool instead of offering more points for individual wins than you can earn for team wins. Just my opinion