Region 8

ut18vols

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

BIG news at 152:

S. Perry is out for H'ville(I haven't heard why so if you could fill me in that would be awesome.) Wish i could see Jones & Perry at regions for finals but it aint gonna happen now.

It would have been great to watch these two battle 2 more times before state, The Fat Lady hasn't song yet but only has one more note on our

UNDEFEATED, 4TH RANKED 152.

I was crushed to find out he may be out for the season. I know the team was crushed but found a way to dig down deep and win.

Until we get all the facts, the Commando family will defer on comments.

However, IMHO-I've seen battles like Perry&Jones over the last 30 yr's of wrestling and Sergio P was about to own Jones. One more win and Sergio was going to dominate his head.

Edited by rigger101

However, IMHO-I've seen battles like Perry&Jones over the last 30 yr's of wrestling and Sergio P was about to own Jones. One more win and Sergio was going to dominate his head.

Wow, what a BOLD comment. I really think the next time they meet, Kyle would of got him back since he would of took it to him cause Jones bout had in but he was cheated out of 2 pts. the last when HV cam to SF. We will really never know cause Sergio is gone

Edited by ut18vols

Wrestlemania @ Hendersonville today.

Top Match Townsend vs Childers

Childers wins 9-5

Most of the other matches were techs or pins for the Commandos.

UT18, maybe not bold but the way I feel and from seeing matches like that over the last 30 years.

Don't get me wrong I not saying dominating but Sergio had him picked up off the mat 2 x or more and if he makes the turn Sergio scores. BTW-I thought Jones should have had the 2 also but that's why I tell my kids to keep it in the middle and not waste energy on the edge of the circle.

However, that seams to be all mute now. Jones should be the Region Champ now and I wish him well. Maybe he can break into the 5 now.

Has he wrestled Spain from Bradley yet?

Edited by rigger101

UT18, maybe not bold but the way I feel and from seeing matches like that over the last 30 years.

Don't get me wrong I not saying dominating but Sergio had him picked up off the mat 2 x or more and if he makes the turn Sergio scores.

However, that seams to be all mute now.

OK, I see :thumb:

My adjusted picks for Regional finals.

103-SHS vs WHHS The HHS freshman could still make some noise. Watch out for our Freshman in years to come.

112-springfield

119-HHS

125-Whitehouse-Jimmy C looks weaker as a 125 but is still quick . Could be some upsets. HHS and MJHS could pull an upset.

130-mt juliet- over HHS-As I've been told Yates has Seniorities and is on a mission.

135-beech vs mt juliet

140-springfield

145-beech vs Hville Is the Beech grappler a Sr or Jr? I like our Jr's chances

152-SHS Jones

160-wilson central vs smyrna, We have a Sr who can make some noise if he cuts out mistakes.

171-Wrestling813 vs Beech

189-hville- Stud Freshman

215-beech vs wilson central, The HHS, 1st yr Soph is coming around.

hwt-friendship-

My adjusted picks for Regional finals.

103-SHS vs WHHS The HHS freshman could still make some noise. Watch out for our Freshman in years to come.

112-springfield

119-HHS

125-Whitehouse-Jimmy C looks weaker as a 125 but is still quick . Could be some upsets. HHS and MJHS could pull an upset.

130-mt juliet- over HHS-As I've been told Yates has Seniorities and is on a mission.

135-beech vs mt juliet

140-springfield

145-beech vs Hville Is the Beech grappler a Sr or Jr? I like our Jr's chances

152-SHS Jones

160-wilson central vs smyrna, We have a Sr who can make some noise if he cuts out mistakes.

171-Wrestling813 vs Beech

189-hville- Stud Freshman

215-beech vs wilson central, The HHS, 1st yr Soph is coming around.

hwt-friendship-

I think Beech will beat WRESTLER813 at 171....... funny though :thumb: